When I watch the ads for extra coins, 8 out of ten times I get an ad that, when it finishes, has a close x or a >> so tiny that, when I try to hit it, instead of closing the ad, it takes me to the google play page for the game instead. These things are like only 3-5 pixels. I have to try to keep hitting that tiny >> or x in the exact right spot, but it's almost impossible to do. All it does is keep opening the google play page for the game. It takes me several tries! Once it even took me 8 tries to get out of the ad. "Merge Life" is one of the worst, but there are a few others that are from the same company. The ads are also the ones that show for an ad for 30 seconds, then makes you wait an additional 15 seconds on just an image of the game name, before you even get that tiny x or >> to fast forward. The irony of the >> is that it doesn't fast forward. All it does it bring up the tiny x which you have to try to hit in just the right spot as well!

I downloaded the ad app because I was hoping you'd be able to block specific ads with it, but it was completely useless since all it does is keep track of your statistics. Basically was just a way to gain access to your device.

Can you guys please do something about this? Contact your ad contractors and have them fix this issue?

Edited by eiyiyi (08/12/21 09:13 PM)