Hi, this is my first time posting after years of lurking on the forum.
Regarding the slow flow of VF3 on mobile, I want to suggest a change that keeps us players logging into the game to check on our little people:
1. Progress towards career promotion becomes more transparent: Using an exp system, once you've reached enough exp you will get a promotion.
2. Each career appliance upgrade in the room yield exp idly over time (you still need to buy them from the store to have them produce exp though). You need to log in to harvest those exp before they reach their cap.
3. Similar to idle games, you can pay coins to upgrade your career appliances to have them yield more exp. The higher their level, the more exp they will yield!
4. Dragging your people to work on their career can function as a boost function: Your appliances yield more exp when your people are working in the room!
5. Prestige system: Once your people reach level 8 on their career, you can choose to start all over and their exp will turn into coins depending on their salary. All your appliance upgrade will reset to level 1, but they will yield exp faster than before. Upgrade prices are still intact, so it's always good to start all over!
Thanks for reading this! Hope my suggestion on this feature will help you guys keep us engaging with the game!

Edited by khoi (11/10/20 06:21 AM)
Edit Reason: Making this easier to understand