Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 228 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243437 - 11/02/20 06:18 PM Very naughty kid in my current family!
serenitystars Offline

Loc: Earth
I have one very naughty kid in my current family. His name is Bengono and he is the second-youngest kid and he is very naughty. I have had naughty kids before, they were young and only toddlers and outgrew their naughtiness. But Bengono is a different beast. He jumps on the bed 24/7, bangs dishes fairly often, draws on walls occasionally, and sometimes shuts the lights on and off. You name any naughty action a kid can do in the game and he's done it at least thrice. Even after scolding him like 10 times he still does the same thing, it's like it's in one ear and out the other.
I haven't played the game in about 12 hours so he might have changed, but someone please give me some parenting advice in case another kid is this naughty in future generations.

#243438 - 11/02/20 10:56 PM Re: Very naughty kid in my current family! [Re: serenitystars]
thepublicist Offline

that's strange this hasn't happened to me before maybe the game rolled the dice and gave you a bad kid

#243439 - 11/03/20 12:04 AM Re: Very naughty kid in my current family! [Re: thepublicist]
serenitystars Offline

Loc: Earth
I logged back on to the game and now it seems he has outgrown his naughty behavior, but I read a post on ChapterCheats, and unfortunately, some other players have not been so lucky. I agree with you though, The kid who was naughty also looked nothing like all the other children. Also this is out of context but 4 of the kids from that generation inherited the cowboy hat from their dad who wears a cowboy hat XD

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter