Hi all,
GBU all 2.
I "thought" this would be "nice" to see in the forums about your/our "observations" of VVOS and "maybe" compare them with the originals.
Only had this game since April 25, 2020, and "absolutely" love it.

Adults:
While making babies, peeps "push, shove or sulk", when opposite peep is "trying" for babies.
Some, after having babies, "flirt or court" the opposite peep.
Heart-warming in seeing peeps, "sunning, relaxing, exercising, arguing, praising or telling jokes, on the beach is nice to see, as "if" they are in "real-life" situations.

Children:
Children "know how" to swim at 2 yrs.
Children "do have" skills of either parent, at 2 yrs.
Children have their father's last name.
When "bored", children don't go to the "village center". They walk around to "think".
Children do the "strolling", unlike the adults in the originals.
Children can pick" an apple at 2, but "can't pick" oranges til they are 14.
Children "born" not like "running" aren't that "slow dragging", like in the originals. You really don't "notice" which one they are, unless you keep up with their "profile". Had someone on the originals games, do that with their tribes. Had "all kinds" of interesting "genealogy traits" in their chart/charts, they made on the forums.
Children "chasing or scaring" other children, must be "replacing" the
racing, jump contests and chasing butterflies in the originals.

Glad to see no:
Peeps "potting".
No "unsure what to do."

Interesting:
The "earthquake" must feel to the peeps, as "low or medium" tremors, as they "don't "run or hide" from them when it happens.
Peeps going to the "edge" of the lava looking down.
Peeps, "poking" in the sand and "looking for something".
Was "surprised" the blueberries, strawberries and rhubarb in a "separate" garden.
Was "expecting" the "vines" to have blackberries.
Glad to see "actual movement" of builders "maintaining", while "building" tech points for the "next level" in construction.
"Actual" fishing with fishing rods, nice touch.
That's it for me, as I am only on chapter 1 and not even 1/2 way "thru" the puzzles yet.
Can't "wait" for other "peeps" in here to see what they have "observed" in the game
Enjoy.
GBU and yours.