Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 179 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#242945 - 08/15/19 05:22 PM I need help with 4 things on game play, please!
SarahCraftMiller Offline

Loc: St. Louis, MO - USA
Hi there! I need help with four things in VF1 that I cannot figure out how to do, if you would please:
1. How do I open the shed?

2. How do I fix the outer/exterior walls of the workshop? They appear to have spilled paint splatters, or kid’s drawing marks, etc. I tried wall repair compound & it won’t let me place it near the walls, or give it to one of my adults, I don’t know what else to do, do you?

3. How do I water the flowers? If I put my adult on either one of the hoses, nothing happens, if I put someone on the green bucket by the sand box, nothing happens. I am at a loss??

4. Finally, what do I do when there is an oven fire, or dryer lint is on fire? And what about when the bathtub is clogged? I’ve tried putting my person in the workroom near the tool box, nothing happens, the hoses & bucket don’t work during a fire, I don’t know how to fix any of these household issues, please help if you can!

Thank you so much!

#242947 - 08/16/19 03:02 PM Re: I need help with 4 things on game play, please! [Re: SarahCraftMiller]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The forum search function should have shown you the post with all of those answers in the original VF1 forum for Windows and Mac (the puzzles are the same in all versions), but I've copied the post to the iOS forum, as well, so it's easier for mobile players to find. I've made it a sticky post, so just look near the top of this forum (Virtual Families for iOS) and you'll see a post titled [SPOILERS] Shed, fires, leaks, walls, floors, etc.

Since the forums are not very active at the moment, using the search function will often give you answers far faster than waiting for other players to see your post and answer it.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter