Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 95 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 39 of 82 < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 81 82 >
Topic Options
#200175 - 06/24/09 08:35 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Princess Lizzie]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
Story time for the kids then...

Daddy starts turning his had 360 degrees?

Strange... *laughs*

Attachments
strange indeed.JPG

#200198 - 06/24/09 10:49 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: *Moonlyght*]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
grin I bet I can guess what story he's reading! Let's hope nothing green comes out of him any time soon.

I'm not feeling too well, so I spent a good 30 minutes just lying down and watching the family, picking up little collectibles when the cat started getting mischievous.

Looks like the cat wants to start its own collection of coins! Poor little Prayden.

Collecting includes snatching the coin out of the little peep's hands too!

#200199 - 06/24/09 11:08 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Lyssaria]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Florida
Aaaw, that's just like my cat! Anything shiny she goes after.

That was really funny, and the 360 degree head thing too. A monster inside, I sense. wink

#200224 - 06/25/09 03:51 AM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Joine The Great]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
This lil family has given me many chuckles, but their last stunt really made me LOL.

Meet Webby, my inheritee. She's a BBQ Sauce Creator.

She married Paulone, a Recipe Inventor.

Both kitchen careers and both love to cook. Nothing too unique there. But then, they began having babies.....

First was a daughter with the cute lil brunette updo. They named her Paprika. I chuckled, thinking what a cute name for their firstborn, considering their careers.

Next, another daughter. Identical to the first. They named her Pepper. Again, I chuckled, thinking what a coincidence.

Third was a son. Evidently they weren't too happy about having a boy (even though I was.) They named him Glitch.

By the time a fourth child was due, I had forgotten about the name coincidence... until she was born. Identical to her sisters, they named her Cocoa. Well that really made me giggle because poor lil Glitch looked really out of place on the family tree and his name just made it worse.

Time for number 5, another daughter. You guessed it - she was identical to her sisters. Bet ya can't guess what they named her! Cookie!

The "Food Girls" were growing up fast and poor Glitch was tortured by them always occupying the bathroom sinks and mirrors. I decided it was time for a sixth. As I dropped Webby onto her Recipe Inventing hubby I said, "OK Guys, let's have another boy!" (Yes, I talk to my lil peeps.) Nothing.

I tried again, this time saying, "OK we need one more baby, but let's try to stay away from the food related names." Nothing.

They were getting into their 40s and I was getting a little nervous, so I boosted them and tried again, repeating my request. Nothing.

Not one to give up when I want something from my lil peeps, I tried again. But this time I said, "OK. I'm sorry about the name comment. Just give me one more baby and you can name it anything you like. I don't know why you'd want to name kids like that anyway." TaaaDaaaa!!! Baby Number Six was born!
I happily clicked onto the family screen to see what we had had, to my surprise what I found was their answer to my question:

HABIT!! LOL!! I guess that explains it. laugh

#200228 - 06/25/09 04:28 AM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: BayouBlonde]
Jamie_lee Offline
Adviser

haha that is hilarious

#200230 - 06/25/09 05:14 AM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Jamie_lee]
Nealsmama Offline
Adviser

Loc: USA
Awww, Moonlyght, in your story time snapshot, it looks like the little kids on the floor are hugging!

I once had a funny moment at the dining table when it looked like the mom was covering the mouth of a child. "Don't talk with your mouth full, Timmy! There's a strange lady watching us."

#200240 - 06/25/09 06:36 AM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Nealsmama]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted By: Nealsmama
Awww, Moonlyght, in your story time snapshot, it looks like the little kids on the floor are hugging!

I once had a funny moment at the dining table when it looked like the mom was covering the mouth of a child. "Don't talk with your mouth full, Timmy! There's a strange lady watching us."

Yes, I noticed that too - isn't it cute???? smile

If your mom does that again, take a pic and post here - I'd love to see it!! smile

#200256 - 06/25/09 04:45 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: drjonah]
Robyn Kay Offline
Trainee

Loc: Tacoma, Wa
Originally Posted By: drjonah
My current household is the two parents and an 18 year old. So who exactly is that boy trying to call?

That reminds me of the father on my game calling the children to bed, not that unusual, except they didn't have any children. I guess he wanted children so bad, he made up imaginary ones. Too bad the IRS won't recognize them.

On another note the emails- each generation gets the same email My favorites are the woman in accounting who just had a baby, how many times is she gonna have a baby, dang she must be pushing 500 years old. Uncle Denny, you think he learn not to eat the Oatmeal raisin cookie. Also why are we buying the boss a new riding lawnmower when he crashed the other 50 we had gotten him?

Edited by Amethyst1403 (06/25/09 06:46 PM)
Edit Reason: To add content

#200274 - 06/25/09 07:21 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Robyn Kay]
Jamie_lee Offline
Adviser

okay so both of my people died and i bought a pool for their kid and they went a celebrated the upgrade.

so i quit the game and restarted it and then this is what i saw

http://img208.imageshack.us/i/fourparentsx.jpg

first tme posting a pic okay i didnt know how to do it

Attachments
four parents.JPG

#200280 - 06/25/09 07:50 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Jamie_lee]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
BB: Lol! That's a lot of scary coincidences..but definitely makes for a great memory of them smile

Jamie: Wow! I wonder how that happened lol! Twins make sense when they're born, but not in death..maybe you just discovered something new about life wink

Page 39 of 82 < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 81 82 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter