Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (LadyCFII), 38 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
How long have you been playing?
by LadyCFII
09/25/17 04:12 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by LadyCFII
09/21/17 04:01 PM
New games?
by Rockmower
09/12/17 09:21 PM
A new VV is coming this Summer?
by frogboy
09/09/17 11:12 PM
For Real...What's Going on With VF3?
by Utibe
09/09/17 05:13 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
P.Jacobs, briar lopez, raekate, Ulnagar, MathewDavis
29688 Registered Users
Forum Stats
29688 Members
73 Forums
18741 Topics
184169 Posts

Max Online: 299 @ 05/17/08 07:11 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#241682 - 09/09/17 11:17 PM Re: New games? [Re: LadyCFII]
frogboy Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: LadyCFII
We tried getting getting VF2 through the Steam Greenlight process, but there wasn't enough interest from our fans to make that happen.

have you investigated steam direct now that the greenlight program has been terminated?

#241684 - 09/12/17 09:21 PM Re: New games? [Re: Agentqutip]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Originally Posted By: Agentqutip
But still you should at least occasionally put some of the games on PC because people like playing in the big screen.

eek

For those of us with uhm senior? Eyesight, I recently discovered a program that allows me to sync the screen on my phone to my computer.
This not only allows me to see EVERYTHING larger, it also allows me to use my mouse and keypad instead of the touchscreen.
The particular app I am using is "SideSync" by Samsung, but there are at least 3 other programs for Windows/Android pairing. I apologize, but I do not know about availability for iOS devices. I do have an iPad, but it has a large enough screen for me to be comfortable.
Here's an odd thing: Even though I own over 30 "Core" games for PC, I find that I rarely play them anymore. Even my old VV games have migrated to the iPad. I suspect this is primarily due to the extreme variety of new games in the App Store & Google Play Store.
What I do now is download the game to my iPad and play, or to my Android phone then either play directly or on the PC via SideSync.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Siggy by Lurkily

Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter