Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 99 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#241522 - 06/01/17 05:33 PM Re: How to restart the game from scratch [Re: Xay]
erindors Offline
Adviser

If they are enjoyable without the in app purchases why put them in as you are not the only ones with bills to pay and families to support I bet the biggest majority of the ones who play them have bills to pay as well,why not just charge a one off price,you will probally still make your money .

#241524 - 06/02/17 10:13 PM Re: How to restart the game from scratch [Re: erindors]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Renfergy, your game was restarted this afternoon, and please know that your voice is being heard. We are taking steps to make this a more streamlined process! Thank you so much for your patience! smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#241658 - 08/14/17 05:20 PM Re: How to restart the game from scratch [Re: Xay]
audsved Offline

Loc: colorado
I think it would be nice to have multiple games/profiles as well as the ability to reset a game.
As some of us only have one smart device and allow our children or others to play on it as well .. there is no way to lock purchases so that someone else playing can not either make purchases or spend coins/gems one has bought.. and a reset / start over or additional user names would help curtail such issues.

For instance: I may have a project of breeding all fins of one species and someone else picks up my phone .. sells them all cause they want to try for magic fish #3 or something then I have lost all my progress and necessary ones I needed to finish have been sold as well as the ones needed to make them .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter