She's 21! How many 21-year-olds follow their mothers around like lost puppies…?! I've told her to go away who knows how many times, even told her to cut grass and gave her a machete, thinking she'd go away and cut grass somewhere else, but no, she wants to cut the same patch I am! I can't even tell her to go home, because it's not an option - I can only tell her to "just go", which I imagine being uttered in an exasperated tone. She walks about 2 paces away, thinks, and is back "staying close to Mum" 2 seconds later!

I don't want her staying close to me, i accidentally tap in her every time I try to tap on a patch of nearby grass, or when I trying to plant a row of veg.

She's told me she's learnt all she can from me so why, if I give her a machete, can't she go away and find other grass patches to cut and quit getting under my feet…?! Or use her initiative and litter-pick, or pull weeds, or join the townsfolk currently excavating the cave entrance…?!

Presumably the machete is merely a stopgap until the introduction of the ride-on mower, which I assume is going to be made available in a forthcoming update, yes…?