Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 151 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
02/24/24 09:16 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy, Alice Arthagon
30707 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30707 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 41 of 41 < 1 2 ... 39 40 41
Topic Options
#239937 - 03/29/16 11:55 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Meriah]
charstone Offline

In Virtual Family - what happened to the romote? Can't find anywhere, people are depressed.

#239939 - 03/30/16 02:00 AM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: charstone]
Annadae Offline
Trainee

Loc: NJ
I can't believe I made this thread six years ago!

#240824 - 09/17/16 07:37 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Annadae]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Loc: California
VF1: On my 15th generation, Moss married Sooniana, and they had four kids: Idol, a boy, Gaga, Carila, girls, and Zest, a boy. Gaga and Carila look exactly alike, even though they are not twins. The parents are 53 and 55, and I'm waiting for them to die to start a new generation (I know, I sound like a horrible person)

VF2: On my 24th generation, Breniana, who was adopted, married Pierelo, and they had five kids: Vanilla, the twins, Frola and Marina, Franesse, and Ro, all girls. Then, I had them adopt a boy named Boino. The parents are not 47 and 46. All of the kids are in college, except Ro, who is 15, and Boino, who is 11.

My other VF2 game: I started playing this game on another device yesterday. I adopted a purple-haired girl named Zebra. She married Amaretto, and they had bald twin boys, Fargur and Francone.
Update: Zebra and Amaretto had another baby, a girl named Rusty! She has black hair.

Edited by GamerGirlSam (09/17/16 09:48 PM)
Edit Reason: update!

#240843 - 09/26/16 02:16 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: GamerGirlSam]
Epinkness Offline

VF2: I adopted Soonila, 40, who married Balino, 39, after accidentally rejecting another man. They had their first child, immediately after the marriage, and Atara, 12, was born. After that it was Pina (9), Pierico (8), the twins: Bosh and Fargono (6), and their last, Trishette, who is currently 3.

I am on my first generation and already had twins!

Only thing I'm worried about is the oldest kid, Atara. She started being depressed at only 6 years old. Upon realization, I bought one of the house renovations (west room) and she was "a bit blue". Two years later (in game), she got depressed again and she's been like that ever since. She's 12 now.

#240849 - 09/26/16 10:41 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: Epinkness]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: Epinkness
Only thing I'm worried about is the oldest kid, Atara. She started being depressed at only 6 years old. Upon realization, I bought one of the house renovations (west room) and she was "a bit blue". Two years later (in game), she got depressed again and she's been like that ever since.
Do your people have food? In my experience, my people are sad when they don't have any food.
Update for VF: Moss and Sooniana passed away frown and I chose the youngest, Zest, to inherit the house. He married Vista, and they had four kids, Pinki, Epsilon, Detto, and Saphola. Zest just died, and I chose Pinki to inherit the house. The house is a mess. I wish there were maids in this game.
Pinki just married Zak. It's a little creepy, because ZAK LOOKS JUST LIKE ZEST!! It's like Zest came back to life as Zak, and married Pinki. Anyway, while I was writing this, Pinki and Zak had a baby boy named Kiketto. I'll keep you posted!

#240889 - 10/08/16 06:23 PM Re: So what's going on in YOUR virtual family? [Re: GamerGirlSam]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Hello everybody, if anybody actually reads this!
I started a new game of VF because I was bored with my old game. So far, I am only on my first generation. I adopted Soonette, a chewing gum designer. She then married Glitch, a ceramics designer. They, so far, have five kids, all boys: Dino, Burone, Artolo, Stephor, and Ziggy. They all look kind of the same, except for Artolo.

Page 41 of 41 < 1 2 ... 39 40 41

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter