Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 154 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#240724 - 07/22/16 12:51 AM White Light, but no Tada
Ruth W Offline

It has happened a couple of times with the black widow spider that I have captured it in the net, seen the white light go up that indicates a capture, and then nothing. Is this supposed to happen?

I have successfully caught the spider once and have it in my museum. Most of the time it disappears before my mayor even arrives with the net, but to disappear after capture seems to be worthy of Houdini.

#240726 - 07/22/16 05:58 AM Re: White Light, but no Tada [Re: Ruth W]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

It was about to disappear when you captured it. It stands still and flashes before it disappears, or disappears while walking into a tree or rock or something.
It's happened to me, but it's really frustrating when it's a black widow or a tarantula!

#240728 - 07/22/16 11:31 AM Re: White Light, but no Tada [Re: tygerkittn]
Ruth W Offline

Thanks for the input. Yes, I've seen that happen. It's not the flashing on and off I mean. But in these cases there's the white lights that sparkle upwards and the twinkling sound. But the only thing missing is the secretary saying, "Woohoo! You've captured a black widow." And of course, it doesn't appear in the inventory. Does this happen to you too?

I've never had it happen with any bug other than the black widow. Sometimes the net goes down and the bug disappears without the sparkles, so I know that's a miss. But I thought the sparkles meant you had it. Yes, it's frustrating to have it disappear at that point. So much so, that I will probably not bother trying to capture them again now that I have one in the museum unless it appears on my mayor's foot.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter