Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 216 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#240293 - 05/01/16 04:39 AM How to repair the old threater near the sea side?
Water4in Offline

Loc: Hong Kong
Hello VT friends,

In face, I got a few questions:
(1) Just wondering if anyone has already fixed and repaired the old theater near the sea side? How to make it work?

(2) For the circle project, after getting the item from the round circle, I gave it to the museum but what is next? It seems nothing after this.

(3) BTW, I noticed this description from Google Play: "the new in-app purchase that installs an irrigation system to automatically waters flowers in the Botanical Garden and around all houses." Just bought it and this is great stuff to save time. It took quite long time to water plants around my house and botanical garden, at least two times a day. Just wonder if this system will do it every time I turn on the game or just once a day?

Thanks for reading.

#240295 - 05/01/16 07:35 AM Re: How to repair the old threater near the sea side? [Re: Water4in]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
1)
Click to reveal..
No, it's not repairable. There is talk that it might happen in some future upgrade, but that is speculation.
2)
Click to reveal..
That's as far as the story goes at the moment, although there's the possible future upgrades to consider ...
3)
It happens at least twice a day, although if you only turn the game on once a day you won't notice any difference anyway. smile

#240296 - 05/01/16 08:59 AM Re: How to repair the old threater near the sea side? [Re: arnie]
Water4in Offline

Loc: Hong Kong
Oh I see. Thank you for your kind advice.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter