Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 263 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#240156 - 04/16/16 01:45 PM Coin issue at Amazon store
Zia Offline
Expert

Has anyone had a problem buying coins through Virtual Town through the Amazon store? This is the second time I've tried and not had it work. The order processes, but the coins don't get to the game.

I chatted with the Amazon reps and they said it was a glitch on VT's end.
I have the transcript if you (LDW) need it.

#240187 - 04/19/16 04:01 AM Re: Coin issue at Amazon store [Re: Zia]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
So sorry for the delay, Zia! On occasion, the process does seem to hiccup, but all of our testing has determined that it's an issue with Amazon (yes, I know that's not precisely helpful).

If Amazon gave you details, and if you're comfortable sending the transcript, you can click the link in my signature, and fill out a Support Request, and copy it there, or attach it. I can also help you get your coins that way if you haven't received them yet. In many reports, players have powered down their devices then received the coins.

LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#240189 - 04/19/16 07:52 AM Re: Coin issue at Amazon store [Re: Xay]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

I couldn't buy the irrigation system on the new emulator I'm using, I clicked on it and clicked on OK, but nothing happened, however, that turned out to be a good thing. I moved 360 flowers to house plots so the irrigation thingy would work. 360!!!! Tonight when I logged in, the flowers were all back in the fields. All 360! My money had gone down a little, too, as if the day never happened.
Could trying to buy the irrigation system have done that? I checked the clock on the emulator, because it is set to some weird time zone and not my computer clock, which is fine by me, 5 am is too early, but it looked the same as usual and I didn't get a warning that my clock was wrong. Or could it be the update? I usually wait to install updates to make sure they're safe but this one sounded so awesome.
I don't mind groundhog days, but this is awful, especially on the one day I worked so hard! Why that day, of all days?
I'm so burnt out after losing all that work and not being able to buy the irrigation system that I don't even want to play for awhile. I don't care if the flowers die, at least I won't have to move them again.
I still love the game, I just can't face it right now. For future reference, though, is there another way to buy stuff? I downloaded from googleplay and it's the latest version, cinema and all.
My game was backed up on facebook, but it doesn't seem to have saved me from the stolen day. Is there any safer option for backing up?

#240205 - 04/19/16 11:15 PM Re: Coin issue at Amazon store [Re: tygerkittn]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
The clock on the emulator was likely why you had a "stolen" day, but I cannot be sure. However, since we have not tested the game on any type of emulator, we cannot really support the problems your game is having. I'm very sorry, tygerkitten. frown
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#240212 - 04/20/16 08:41 AM Re: Coin issue at Amazon store [Re: Xay]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

Thanks anyway! It's still a great game.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter