Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 226 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#239958 - 04/01/16 04:02 PM Re: How can I get flower hybrids/ new breeds? [Re: Whispering Oaks]
Candy_63 Offline
Expert

Loc: Germany
Congratulations, sunshower! That's great laugh

#240970 - 11/02/16 02:03 AM Re: How can I get flower hybrids/ new breeds? [Re: Sippja]
sweetheartjess Offline

The list I have this far for the 19 out of 23 plants is:
Redberries cactus
Mela rare oak
Sunflower fern
Viola cactus ball
Four petal maple
Lemon maranta
Green ivy lotus
Lime daffodil
Daisy Lemonbush
Blue flower lemongrass
Blue rose rosebush
Roseceae fern
White orchid pitcher plant
Arthurium tiger fern
Black orchid
Cactusbali bamboo tree
Blackberry ananas
Hibiscus tiered cactus
Houstonia banana tree.

If anyone knows the last 4 that would b great!!!

#240971 - 11/02/16 05:41 AM Re: How can I get flower hybrids/ new breeds? [Re: sweetheartjess]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: sweetheartjess
The list I have this far for the 19 out of 23 plants is:
Redberries cactus
Mela rare oak
Sunflower fern
Viola cactus ball
Four petal maple
Lemon maranta
Green ivy lotus
Lime daffodil
Daisy Lemonbush
Blue flower lemongrass
Blue rose rosebush
Roseceae fern
White orchid pitcher plant
Arthurium tiger fern
Black orchid
Cactusbali bamboo tree
Blackberry ananas
Hibiscus tiered cactus
Houstonia banana tree.

If anyone knows the last 4 that would b great!!!

jalapa tree
tigerlily willow tree
tahitian ridged cactus
goldenberries caladium

#241322 - 02/27/17 12:46 AM Re: How can I get flower hybrids/ new breeds? [Re: tygerkittn]
lisann Offline

When you get the beach finish there will be differnt visitor. I find there 4 different ships. They came in one at a time at diffent times.One has plants. The tent will be in middle of town.wilburt moss sells sunflowers fern, Houstonia banana tree,daisy lemon bush,black orchid,blue rose rosebush,red berries cactus. I buy two of each plant. I Turn these 6 into the Museum. Then I will then use the mutation liquid on them this is what I get sunflower fern =lime daffodil,Houstonia banana tree =daisy lemon bush,daisy lemonbush= cactus Bali bamboo tree,black orchid= blue flower lemongrass,blue rose rosebush= blackberry ananas,red berries cactus=mele rare oak. I hope this helps

Edited by lisann (02/27/17 02:49 AM)

#241323 - 02/27/17 01:32 AM Re: How can I get flower hybrids/ new breeds? [Re: lisann]
lisann Offline

In the store I buy two of each seeds there are lemon maranta,green ivy lotus,lime daffodil,viola cactus,four petal maple. I grow these seeds and pick them and take them to the museum. Then on the second set I use the mutation liquid.lemon maranta =Houstonia banana tree,green ivy lotus= golden berries caladium,lime daffodil = black orchid,viola cactus = hibiscus tiered cactus,four petal maple seed=cactus Bali bamboo. I been playing with the mutation liquid and I keep getting the same thing

After the beach is done you will get travelers. One of them is madame vaduve fortune teller. Each time she came back you might get a differnt seed. When she ask for jasper. I went and find it and took it back to her.then you have to go and find the seed and dig it up I find mine cross the bridge.i got a tiger lily willow tree it might be differnt for some one else. The second time around she ask for agate and I got roseceae fern the tire third time she ask for dolomite and I got a White orchid pitcher plant.

When i use the mutation liqued on
White orchid pitch plant =arthurium tiger fern, tiger lily willow tree= white orchid pitch plant,roseceae fern=Tahitian ridged cactus

I finally figured out how I got the jalapa tree
Using the mutation liqued on viola cactus ball = Jalapa tree

Edited by Xay (03/01/17 05:55 PM)
Edit Reason: merged posts per Forum Rules

#241975 - 02/06/18 04:39 PM Re: How can I get flower hybrids/ new breeds? [Re: lisann]
JWStargazer Offline

Loc: Texas/USA
I never found any seeds to dig up when she came!

#241985 - 02/12/18 06:05 PM Re: How can I get flower hybrids/ new breeds? [Re: JWStargazer]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi JWStargazer. Did you have your mayor go inside the tent and talk to the Fortune Teller?
Click to reveal..
If they talk to her she will ask them to bring her something. If they bring her what she asks for, you should then go out and dig up any buried items you see. Then you will find what you're looking for. If they do not bring her what she wants, there will be no special item.

#242290 - 09/10/18 08:30 PM Re: How can I get flower hybrids/ new breeds? [Re: Rissy]
pth Offline

There are 253 plant combinations, and out of these I had success with 182. Put 2 different plants next to each other. I found they will often produce hybrids if I turn my phone's time ahead one hour, then set time back to normal.

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter