Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 178 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#238770 - 01/05/16 01:18 AM Anyone else experiencing these issues?
CindyO Offline
Trainee

Hi all!

I submitted a ticket today as I have a mayoral task that I cannot complete. The advisor is telling me to go clear toadstools, but I cannot find any. I have searched everywhere, zooming all the way in and out, but don't see any.

Also, the past two days, I have grass growing like crazy! I can leave the game and come back ten minutes later, and there is really tall grass at most of my houses, that were all clear when I left.

And lastly, I have residents asking for items that I cannot get. Like a gold shovel, and there is not one to be bought in the store. I have learned to check the store first before I approach the ! Residents.

I really do enjoy this game! Any insight is greatly appreciated

Cindy

#238771 - 01/05/16 02:03 AM Re: Anyone else experiencing these issues? [Re: CindyO]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
I have replied to your support, Cindy smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#238772 - 01/05/16 02:27 AM Re: Anyone else experiencing these issues? [Re: Xay]
CindyO Offline
Trainee

Thanks Heather!

I realize the grass and item requests are probably just part of the gameplay. But the grass in particular just started to happen. After the initial clearing when I started the game, I would get an occasional one to clear. But the last two days, every time I log into the game there seems to be a lot of grass waiting for me. My mayor is getting a lot of exercise! smile

#238773 - 01/05/16 04:02 AM Re: Anyone else experiencing these issues? [Re: CindyO]
Zia Offline
Expert

I get a lot of grass some days too. And it grows in the same day, not sure if the same spot, but it's everywhere. Some days are worse than others though, that's for sure!

#238786 - 01/05/16 11:56 PM Re: Anyone else experiencing these issues? [Re: Zia]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
Yes, I have the same thing happening with the grass. Today, I got lucky and had a lot less grass, but over the past few days, I had a lot more grass popping up. I agree that it is random, except that it might also depend on how much "luck" the mayor has. Not that I am certain about it depending on luck, I'm just making an assumption.

#238787 - 01/06/16 01:32 AM Re: Anyone else experiencing these issues? [Re: AriaSparkle]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

The thing about grass is that while it is annoying, it hides flower seeds and tools and coins, which I like in that order. Cutting the grass boosts your town's beauty a little, but planting the seeds you find in the grass helps a lot. Tools can either keep you going with less coin outflow or turn into 50 coin inflow if you can sell them without using them. Coins are always appreciated.

#238796 - 01/06/16 04:17 PM Re: Anyone else experiencing these issues? [Re: Aviatrix]
akard Offline
Trainee

Loc: Texas
I've gotten the gold shovel,gold net and the go!d machete

#238801 - 01/06/16 11:58 PM Re: Anyone else experiencing these issues? [Re: akard]
Zia Offline
Expert

akard - you have a gold shovel?! Awesomesauce!!!

Does anyone have trouble in the cave? My game goes glitchy about 30% of the time and I end up closing and trying again.

#238802 - 01/07/16 02:25 AM Re: Anyone else experiencing these issues? [Re: Zia]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
I haven't bought a gold bug net yet, but I do have a gold shovel, machete, and pickaxe. The only appliances I can't buy a gold tool in are the watering can and the axe (I don't cut down many trees).

#238805 - 01/07/16 02:59 AM Re: Anyone else experiencing these issues? [Re: AriaSparkle]
CindyO Offline
Trainee

I get asked for a gold shovel every day, but have never seen one.

I have a brass watering can that never wears out. It is the same one I got on my first day. I wonder if it makes a difference in how long the water lasts for the flowers? I tend to have to water my flowers three times a day. Another thing to puzzle over?

I stopped cutting trees after I thought I was not getting any benefit from them. I thought I would need the wood to build with, but have not had to except for my own house. Thinking I will need to chop trees as I get deeper into the game though.

It is fun to wonder and figure these things out!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter