Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 227 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#238706 - 12/30/15 06:46 PM Your VT Experiences
Nora Willow Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Eastern Isola
My Mayoress adopted Bria awhile ago, and now she is currently 13, learning the ropes of mayorship. I just witnessed her "Cheering" and her action showed her dancing as if she was listening to Gangnam Style laugh so cute!

Side note, does anyone else's citizens seem a bit... rude? Mine aren't very polite.. I suppose it has something to do with the (for lack of a term) "love" bar while speaking to them?

#238709 - 12/30/15 10:04 PM Re: Your VT Experiences [Re: Nora Willow]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
I am currently on gen 2 on my VT and I have completed all capital projects except for unblocking the cave and fixing the stone circle, which I am currently working on.
My mayoress, Leela, adopted a child a while back. His name is Boico, and he's currently 16.

P.S. My townsfolk are also sort of rude. However, 2 of them became my besties, but one of them seems to like to pull pranks on me.
For instance, a couple of days ago, she asked me for a four petal maple. I got the maple, planted a new one in its place, and headed back to my bestie. When I talked to her, she didn't say anything about the four petal maple. Instead, she gave me a seed as a "token of our friendship".

#238713 - 12/31/15 01:28 AM Re: Your VT Experiences [Re: AriaSparkle]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

Did your first mayor get two besties, AriaSparkle?

My townfolk have a range of personalities. A few of them are snarky, a couple are polite and nice, and one of them is, um, highly excitable. She wears me out with a single speech bubble.

Edited by Aviatrix (12/31/15 01:30 AM)

#238717 - 12/31/15 02:06 AM Re: Your VT Experiences [Re: Aviatrix]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Aviatrix, I have a highly excitable townsfolk citizen too who is always super excited to talk to my mayor, but the rest of mine are snarky *giggles*
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#238718 - 12/31/15 02:32 AM Re: Your VT Experiences [Re: Xay]
Nora Willow Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Eastern Isola
Leading up to this it said something similar to, "Looking for _____" simultaneously, and they met and began having a conversation. So neat that the characters can interact on their own! grin

Attachments
VT.PNG

#238721 - 12/31/15 01:25 PM Re: Your VT Experiences [Re: Nora Willow]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

Hmmm... chatting about the weather, huh? I think they must be discussing roof leaks in the Bank and Town Hall, or how the paint is holding up to sun damage.

#238722 - 12/31/15 04:12 PM Re: Your VT Experiences [Re: Aviatrix]
redneeckgirl Offline
Trainee

Loc: Indiana
I'm starting to wonder if I have a mission glitch or if this is normal.
Click to reveal..
After receiving the brass gear is it supposed to take several days for the next step in the mission to trigger? I've had it about a week now and have spoken to every character with none of them talking about it. Is the puzzle just deeper to solve?

Edited by LadyCFII (12/31/15 04:15 PM)
Edit Reason: Hiding spoiler

#238723 - 12/31/15 04:16 PM Re: Your VT Experiences [Re: redneeckgirl]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Did you
Click to reveal..
try to give it to the person who asked you to order it?

#238724 - 12/31/15 04:39 PM Re: Your VT Experiences [Re: LadyCFII]
redneeckgirl Offline
Trainee

Loc: Indiana
I can't recall who triggered it. I lost 2 towns folk getting to that point of the mission.
Click to reveal..
The night I received the part I put it in storage as it was past business hours. Took it back out in the morning to try to proceed. I've spoken with every shop owner and all 10 towns folk. Tried dropping it on them before during and after their normal conversation, I only get message 'you cannot drop that'. One of my towns folk has had odd conversation since I got that piece. With first mayor he began to have no daily requests, would give me a 'token of friendship' then randomly follow me around wanting to talk then having a random conversation. A couple days ago my 2nd mayor took over and that towns person will now ask for his daily item, it won't 'save' to the to do list or as a request when speaking with him and no thought bubble. I'm guessing he was my target person and since it got stored it messed up the pattern maybe.

*edit* I suppose this is maybe best in tech section now, sorry bout that smile

Oh and new development today. The odd villager is letting me get unlimited gifts from him.

Edited by LadyCFII (12/31/15 10:58 PM)
Edit Reason: Hiding spoiler

#238727 - 12/31/15 10:08 PM Re: Your VT Experiences [Re: Nora Willow]
Zia Offline
Expert

Hi all! First of all, I love this game! There are so many little things that make it interesting and fun! Thank you LDW!!!

I've completed the lake, beach, and cave. My second generation child is mayor now and her son, Grover, is 16.

I have just a few observations and questions about events:

Money tip:
Click to reveal..
Some of the discolored apples are worth $100!

Food tip:
Click to reveal..
I've found that when I use my shovel to dig up holes, I drop veggie seeds and then I have a food source and the hole will fill on its own when the veggies are done.

What I don't love is that there's no way, other than memory to follow through the events that happened.

My first event is lost -
Click to reveal..
I pulled the odd flower, gave it to someone - then they showed me a special spot in the ground - then the curator said something about leaving and that's all I remember! Nothing came out of the event, so I know I've forgotten something important!

My second event
Click to reveal..
I followed through with the kite, the gear, waited two days for them to order the part, and then brought the part to the shopkeeper. I don't remember what happened afterwards!

Obviously, my memory is a problem! Am I missing a way to follow up?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter