Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 191 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#238248 - 05/31/15 10:39 AM FT Breeding Guide With Drop Down Menu
YaelleG Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Baltimore
Hi. Its apparently been about a year since i last played because I've got those VV/FT cravings again & I am playing.

I cant find anywhere to post this, I hope here is ok. I have been searching the web for the type of Fish Tycoon breeding ... assistance...? that gives drop down menu options where you can choose different fin or body types to see what the results will be. I've searched all the way til the last page of the internet & I darn near fell off!
It was scary.

Since I obviously dont know a set of good search terms for this could anyone suggest a site or tool? I've tried all sorts of things "Fish Tycoon Breeding Chart" but then that returns results of...guess what? Charts! (Still, I checked many of those just in case, but nothing.)

Thanks. I think I may want to go through & find some of my old posts from years ago & see about deleting them to free up space here, cuz I have a strong feeling there are lots of unnecessary ones.

#238249 - 06/01/15 09:09 AM Re: FT Breeding Guide With Drop Down Menu [Re: YaelleG]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Hi Yaelle, Welcome back again!

I haven't played FT for many years but the only still-working breeding guide links seem to be this one in the forums from 2006 and there's another spreadsheet on this page.

Neither is the same as you are looking for and you probably have already looked at them.

There's an online guide(complete with drop-down boxes) at this site, though. Hope this helps!

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter