Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 107 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#227751 - 01/16/11 01:09 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: Rockmower]
YaelleG Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Baltimore
Hi Been stuck on this for a week! I see in the guide what they suggest to do, I've done what people are saying in the forums but the problem I'm running into is that - well, up until the other day I thought that the blocking totem & the mausoleum stuff were seperate puzzles. So I was spending all my time & power trying to remove the materials directly from the mausoleum.
Now that I realize what the blocking totem is, I have been trying to do that but really only have one villager who can work on it. And she just cant get anywhere before the red guys (& others) return. My max energy is 436 but it just isnt doing it for me...
Could someone tell me a specific tip or something?

Edit: Also I didnt mean to end up with only one master builder but at this point, I havent been able to get any others...help. Its been Soooo long!!

#227789 - 01/17/11 02:27 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: YaelleG]
YaelleG Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Baltimore
If anyone reads this- I managed to train 3 more master builders but I still cant get anywhere with puzzle 6. I'm starting to want to give up. Suggestions? Hints? Tips? Anything? I can get the red guys to leave, I can drag the yellow ones away, but progress on the totem just doesnt get far enough, even after using the you know what as many times as my energy will let.
I'm really afraid that my master builders will die before I get this done & then theres not much chance of doing it at all after that.

Edited by YaelleG (01/17/11 02:29 AM)

#227795 - 01/17/11 04:11 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: YaelleG]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Don't give up YaelleG!
Click to reveal..
You have to solve Puzzle 7 first. I was in the same boat and trying with 2 Master Builders which of course was not enough. I did get close though, just needed 1 more lightening strike to get those heathens away! Unfortunately I also ran out of energy. I did eventually manage to get the job done with 3 builders though.

If your tribe can support a larger population then start baby-making. More villagers will raise your energy faster.

Here's how I managed: Wait until you have the max energy that you're allowed. Is it more than 436 now? Set all of your Master Villagers on the totem. Once all of the red and orange heathens approach them, pause the game, place your builders at the mausoleum for safe keeping, unpause and zap the heathens with the lightening. As the heathens run away, immediately place all the master builders back to the totem. If they stand and do nothing even for a second, pick them up and drop them back on the totem as there is no time to spare.

Each time the heathens come close to the totem again, move your builders to the mausoleum and zap the heathens with the lightening. Do not let any of the heathens start to repair the totem.

See how far you can get with this strategy. There were a few additional things I did as I ran out of energy but since you have a 4th builder you might not need to do the other things I did.

#228302 - 02/03/11 12:23 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: MissKathy]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I might wait until I got a larger population and try and get more builders trained I think with the above be good idea to train my peeps as builders so might keep it as it is.

#228780 - 02/16/11 07:27 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: Rockmower]
perky442 Offline

Just for the fun of it
Click to reveal..
I had all four of my villagers unblock the Mausoleum before I broke any of the totems at that time their were only three blue mask witch I trained a devotee on them and then sent them running after their light bulb came on. p.s. the forth one started to work at the Mausoleum after the food bin was finished.

#229208 - 03/14/11 09:48 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: arnie]
pokemon trainer Offline

I made sure I converted all of the blue masks then i just
Click to reveal..
lightining struck
the red and yelows although i found secret to get the yellow adults outta the way.

#230188 - 08/12/11 11:21 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: pokemon trainer]
Pinkanista Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Netherlands
I started on puzzel 6 and i already had my hopes sank to the bottem! I will never be able to to this!

#230213 - 08/19/11 06:34 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: Pinkanista]
mysteryshrimp Offline
Trainee

If all else fails,

Click to reveal..
Finish the statue and increase your population until you get the earthquake power, which will allow you to convert all the heathens. Then there will be nothing to stop you.

Regarding running out of master builders:

Click to reveal..
After you finish the statue, polishing the statue will increase building ability, so it's never too late to get Master Builders.

#230541 - 12/23/11 12:08 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: mysteryshrimp]
TigerSpirit Offline

What I find useful is:

Click to reveal..
Use the oldest villagers to distract the yellow masks, the heathens will take longer to chase them as they basically walk at a crawling pace.

#238240 - 05/22/15 04:53 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 6 (contains spoilers) [Re: TigerSpirit]
Gertie Offline

That's a good one. I like it.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter