Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 142 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 22 of 26 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 >
Topic Options
#241090 - 12/10/16 09:37 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: DcD2510]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Thanks for the update. Another thread on vf3 was created elsewhere, but the title is "random question". However, we wrote stuffs on aged couples, you might want to have a look at them... smile

It did be so cool if we could have perfumes to be purchased. These perfumes should not be used like the normal cliché method such as tapping an item on the inventory box and dropping it on the tiny people. Instead the perfume(s) when purchased should be kept where we decide to keep it, the most sensible places though being on the bedroom dresser, tables, bathroom sinks etc
The perfume(s) should be of different colours and scent, maybe a different bottle shape also. If the content of a purchased perfume is blue, blue fumes or glow should surround the person who used it, for a while. If the content is pink, then pink fumes or glow and so on and so fort. The perfumes should have names, not names like, blue perfume, red perfume lol. But names like, rose, aurora, lavender etc. The perfumes should be used at will; like a couple or their kid could randomly walk or run up to wherever the perfume is kept, to use it. Maybe mostly after a bath?
When a kid makes use of a perfume, he or she should be so ecstatic, excited etc by maybe screaming and laughing etc, but only if the one used is meant for adults.
Lastly, these perfumes should have scents that cause different reactions, like some could chase people away from whomever wears it at the time, due to its awful scent, some could attract, some cause numbness lol etc...Have fun gamers smile

What I'm about to say has to deal with VF being made taaaadaaaaa!!! Online! I know it is connected to google play in regards to achievement records etc. But what if the neighbours we need are ourselves. What if all virtual family players have their homes next to each other at different streets. Wouldn't it be cool if you could tell a friend i live at 24 lake avenue virtual land, or you tell another it cost me a fortune to move to Elms street but at least the neighbours are less noisy smile What if virtual family players can purchase a lot from a real estate agent already programmed to move their home to a residential area, after a lot has been purchased, where they can see the homes of other players next and/or opposite to theirs. We can see the home and who comes outside maybe, but can't see inside unless we visit. Also, What if in terms of marriage, we get married to other players whose child is finished from college. The kid expected to succeed and continue in the family line, will leave in the home with his/her spouse, while the others will either move out or be married to other families who you can visit.
#multiplayer

This is a lot to take in. It could be processed into virtual families 4 I guess... smile virtual families 3 isn't out yet and I'm speaking of Virtual Families 4. Store this on a file, until when needed i guess. I have a lot more thought concerning this though smile Have fun gamers smile

Clothes in vf3 should be made different from those in vf2. Vf3 should be much more realistic than vf2. In virtual families 2, placing a pool on the lawn is not acknowledged as the kids still run up to the same spot where the pool is placed to play, and I see "playing in the grass" whereas they re on the pool, not even in it. I believe it should at least be way much better in such regard or glitch if i may say. smile

#241097 - 12/13/16 09:42 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Debi1214 Offline

Great Idea there! And yes, I just happen to see this was suppose to be a new site? But hopefully they are watching RANDOM QUESTIONS post as well since most of that has to do with V3. What I personally would love to see is that once say they reach 55 they might have a rocking chair they can sit in and gain rest. Every day at 5PM EST my game slows down to nothing! I'm assuming that is because as the day goes on so does the game. But honestly this drives me nuts! I still need to go in make sure they ate dinner or showers or get them to bed. Which takes me forever! So much I almost hate doing it anymore. Can this stop? I mean we all understand they are on our time zone.
Lastly, what about making the pets more useful? Like as playmates for the kids? Instead of just being annoying barking all the time. hahha
UPDATE on V3 would be awesome to!

#241098 - 12/15/16 04:46 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Debi1214]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
All posts on the forums are read each day, so you don't have to ask us to look at a specific thread. smile

However, we do ask that all VF3 feedback and suggestions should be posted here. Checking multiple threads is very time consuming, and it's much easier for all of us if everything is in one place.

Thanks!

(You might check to see if your anti-virus is scheduled to do a full virus scan during the time you notice the slow-down. That's usually the culprit.)
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#241103 - 12/17/16 09:15 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
Debi1214 Offline

Thank you, I will surely check about the virus update check. Though I don't think that is the issue, since I have mine set to only check when I tell it to.

#241147 - 01/19/17 01:33 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Debi1214]
DcD2510 Offline

Everyone, for a while now, the webpage has been updated to sometime in 2017, just thought I would let everyone know. Just asking about if there were bugs or you are trying to implement more features? Thanks

#241152 - 01/21/17 04:50 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: DcD2510]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Loc: ROSEWOOD
VERY IMPORTANT SUGGESTION
IN vf3 when we choose the next generation , the next generations sibling should come and visit. Only 1 should visit each time with their own custom family smile

#241159 - 01/25/17 05:47 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
MsAtx Offline

Loc: Texas
what they ^ said, and diversity smile

#241168 - 01/25/17 09:13 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: MsAtx]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: MsAtx
what they ^ said, and diversity smile

They can't add diversity. Systematic function of VV and VF games makes it extremely harder. I'm a newbie but i can see this question asked several times like this, this and this one .

I'd personally like to have diversity though, a head with pale skin and asian eyes would be lovely, as it would represent my real stereotype smile

#241179 - 01/25/17 08:51 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
MsAtx Offline

Loc: Texas
Why can't they develop "brown" people? Isn't that a basic color? confused

#241181 - 01/25/17 10:10 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: MsAtx]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Loc: ROSEWOOD
I understand ldw is a small developing company so in that case they should allow us to pick a brown person and the marriage request should also be a brown person. Maybe that'd make it a bit easier?

Page 22 of 26 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter