Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 174 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#237848 - 02/01/15 03:30 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Originally Posted By: JudasFm
It's great to finally get definite confirmation that LDW hasn't been abandoned!...

That would be a bit weird, JudasFm, since I'm here every day (even if I'm not seen) wink
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#237849 - 02/01/15 05:20 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tyler, TX
I kind of felt like you stopped producing games because Lonely Pets' preview page was never updated. And how Steam never made VF2 available for download. But when I heard VF2 was getting an update. I was so happy! And i have one more question when will you fix the no action bug in VF1 and the slug game performance during night on VF2.

#237858 - 02/01/15 12:43 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: Xay
Originally Posted By: JudasFm
It's great to finally get definite confirmation that LDW hasn't been abandoned!...

That would be a bit weird, JudasFm, since I'm here every day (even if I'm not seen) wink

Very true, but the state of the forums don't necessarily reflect the state of the website or any game development.

One of the sites I visited a lot was abandoned years ago, but people are still chatting and socializing in the forums. And it seems like it's been a long, long time since we've had any firm confirmation from LDW about new games wink

Still, we have it now, and that's what's important laugh

Edited by JudasFm (02/01/15 12:46 PM)

#237874 - 02/03/15 05:33 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
Crosinski Offline

More than anything else, I like the unpredictability and real life feel of the game. Decorating the house is fun, but the characters that live there keep me coming back. With that in mind, I'd love to see more interactivity between peeps. For instance, the kids could go through a crawling stage, with both of the parents able to pick them up and care for them for a while, or put them in a play pen.

Some random thoughts,
Have the peeps change into PJs at night.
Have them take off clothes to shower. I'm not talking about a strip tease, just something innocent like instantly switching into wearing a towel going in and coming out.
When they are at the table eating, they turn their heads around to watch me in a uncomfortable looking way. Wish they'd stop doing that so much ... makes my neck ache just watching them.

Thanks for listening.

#237875 - 02/04/15 12:34 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Crosinski]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I agree with much of what is said. I remember a blatant rip-off of Virtual Villagers that came out a few years ago did have one good aspect in that it showed young babies crawling, rather than jumping from a completely passive babe-in-arms to one running about without any unsteadiness.

I also agree about showering. The Sims has a similar problem and shows the sims wearing swimsuits in the shower, which is also unlikely.

The way the peeps' heads turn reminds me sometimes of a horror film! shocked

#237894 - 02/06/15 05:36 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: arnie]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tyler, TX
Just wondering what do you think the characters will look like in VF3. Will it be VF2 characters or new characters and if so what will the rainbow gal look like tell me what you think.

#237925 - 02/09/15 05:52 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: VF_Life]
poofy Offline
Expert

Loc: Kentucky
I only buy from you. Although I get exciting about all the new games you come out with I was hoping you would come out with a new Plant and Fish Tycoon. I play these games everyday because I love them so much. I for one prefer the pc games. I have Virtual families 2 on my tablet and enjoy playing it. I still prefer PC. Allot of the games tend to use up the battery quickly on mobile and tablet. Let us know if you are planning on coming out with a new Plant or Fish tycoon.

#237926 - 02/12/15 03:45 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: arnie]
Gynnypur Offline

Loc: Virginia
I would love to see the babies have cribs and playpens,etc too. Not to mention parents feeding them a bottle from time to time.And I have all this cool holiday food.....and it's a waste because they ignore it. It would be so cool to be able to put it on a nice dining room table(that the peeps don't ignore) and they have an actual Christmas/Thanksgiving feast! Shoot I was just excited when the kids played with the holiday candles because it caused a different action and an acknowledgement from them. LOL And no I didn't let them continue to play with them.

MEOW!

#237927 - 02/12/15 03:48 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: VF_Life]
Gynnypur Offline

Loc: Virginia
At least you have more than the first VV game to play. I can only get VV Origins and VF2 for my Fire! Sigh.

#237945 - 02/13/15 03:43 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Gynnypur]
Annadae Offline
Trainee

Loc: NJ
I would really, really love to be able to rename our peeps in the mobile versions of Virtual Families 3!! Pretty please laugh

Also, I totally agree that the babies and kids should have more interactions, like playpens and cribs and bottles. Definitely!!!!

It would be cool if there was more interaction in between peeps. Just things to make it more realistic, more sims like. I saw someone said changing into PJs, so yeah, cool touches like that would be amazing.

Edited by Annadae (02/13/15 03:46 PM)

Page 2 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter