Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 115 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 17 of 26 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#240903 - 10/12/16 07:42 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Last day of work, ladies and gentlemen. Beautiful ideas just popped in my head, here they are:
1. We should be able to tell the kids to go to bed, go brush their teeths, to come have their meal and go do the dishes. While the teens should be told to go clean up the table, mow the lawn, dust or clean the living rooms, do the laundry etc. These request or commands should be made when needed and not @ random times by the couples. It should have like a tab, box, or icon which when tab puts the command or request to effect.
2. Whenever we scold a kid for not doing the right thing, its always difficult knowing how often that should be done until the kid learns his/her lesson, we also have the problem of not wanting the kid to be blue. I believe it will be best if each lesson or etiquette has a bar showing the level remaining before the child gets to understand and learn why that particular activity is wrong.
3. In regards to schooling, maybe in elementary class a teacher could be hired to teach the kids at home, lessons here should also cover etiquette, in other words, it makes the learning process a little bit faster for the kids.
4. I think adding emotions into the game will be another realistic concept. That is to say parents should be able to have kids with different traits. One may be hot tempered, the other jovial, one a foodie, the other vegetarian, one a prodigy, the other dumb i guess, one scientific, the other art inclined, one dramatic the other practical etc.
5. kids or teens should be able to ask their parents for money or maybe request for a candy, a type of doll, a mobile phone, an ear piece etc. Choices made in regards to this should have effects, for example if a hot headed child does not get what he wants, if he hasnt been tutored or trained to be contented could burn or damage an item in anger, same for the overly emotional one, who may have had his or her heart broken, he or she when cooking could mistakenly burn the food, and when sobbing could tear up purchased clothes etc.
6. There should be a lot of clothing options, when i say a lot, i mean a lot. This clothes should be stored in the cupboard or drawer and should be viewed by simply tapping the drawer. If only one of a particular dress was purchased then only a single lady should be able to wear that particular dress at a time. In other words, when worn, it vanishes from the drawer/cupboard until the lady changes her cloth. If a person dies in old age with a particular cloth, that cloth will be gone. There should be a variety too, pyjamas, shorts, swim suits, corporate, party like dress, English, African, Italian, Chinese...etc.
7. Virtual families should be able to die not just from old age but also from illness, if untreated, a serious illness though. From lack of food etc
8. Virtual families should also have available insurance to be purchased from an insurance company. Insurance on fire out break, not one caused by the kids though, insurance on damaged property, also not one caused by the kids, mayb a natural disaster etc. I'm not sure if this is practicable though.
9. Virtual familes should maybe pay for light bills and if not paid even after the extenstion date, then the electricity should be cut off. If at night, the kids should be seen running around screaming and some maybe under the blanket, with the teens trying to scare some and maybe with the couples trying to calm them down. To pay the bills, maybe one of the couples will drive their parked car which must have been purchased to the company or hire a taxi with money. Please do not make things expensive, if there are so much to pay for. smile thats all for now. smile

Edited by Utibe (10/12/16 07:58 AM)

#240904 - 10/12/16 08:16 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Loc: ROSEWOOD
YOU can tell the kids to come to a meal and go to sleep in vf2

#240907 - 10/12/16 10:10 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Yea, but by picking up the kids and dropping them on the table or bed, which i think is a little cliché. Also the couple randomly calls the kids to dinner or to bed. Why cant this be made delibrate. I remember how many times i kept picking and dropping the couples hoping they call the kids to dinner. There should be a function for that. These new developments did be great:)

#240908 - 10/13/16 06:19 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Purrito Offline

Ok everyone STOP telling LDW new ideas for VF3 because they just take more time to put them in! So if you wait until da game is released than suggest the ideas for updates!

#240909 - 10/13/16 06:51 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purrito]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

It's not like it's going to be released any time soon. PLUS these ideas are really cool smile

#240917 - 10/16/16 12:12 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
DcD2510 Offline

I know, you are giving us info when possible, and I'm happy with that.

I would just like to remind people not to think they can make the game like The Sims, games like that take large teams and take years to develop, not to say that LDW aren't good, it's just that LDW aren't EA, and that is good! I am a fan of Sims, but this game has its own unique path!

#240918 - 10/16/16 02:13 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: DcD2510]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Actually besides the fact i'm not a big fan of VF series, i HATE the sims and EA. Not only LDW games has a much more intimate vibe but also EA treats their customers horribly bad. I still didn't let go Pet Society they shut down back in 2013.

#240930 - 10/22/16 06:34 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
Purrito Offline

[removed incorrect information]

Edited by Xay (10/24/16 04:49 PM)

#240931 - 10/22/16 07:39 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purrito]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Who said that? What source?

#240932 - 10/22/16 07:48 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Heard... from where?

Page 17 of 26 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter