Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 115 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 15 of 26 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#240811 - 09/14/16 03:49 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purrito]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Barbara's comment from May (earlier in this thread) is still valid. We appreciate everyone's patience!
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#240813 - 09/14/16 05:07 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Here is an old comment i found;
Originally Posted By: SecretSeahorse
Lets just make new timetables and guesses.
Plan A: Wait until LadyCFII logs on and search for her posts (Jazzo's method). We filter what is relevant (VV3 stuff) and compile it together. We get a timetable.

Plan Ba: We make guesses here and wait until LadyCFII comes and looks at it. She then tells us what is happening after she sees the tons of posts.

Plan Bb: For optinum(sp.) results, we should not let LadyCFII see this post.

Plan C: We wait until it is released. This thread will then be used to just help you be patient.

I prefer Plan A.

Maybe we can use one of these plans grin

#240814 - 09/14/16 07:21 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purrito]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Here's a post dated today (14 September) in the VF Facebook page:
Quote:
Hi everyone! Arthur here. We are working hard on Virtual Families 3, I promise!
Our amazing music composer Mike Raznick has posted one of the new songs from Virtual Families 3, in case you guys would like to hear it. We have 5 or so new songs and some of them are AMAZING (if I do say so myself).
https://soundcloud.com/mikeraznick/sleeping-with-the-stars
Hugs!
Arthur

It's not much, but it's something!

#240815 - 09/14/16 08:28 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purrito]
Classy Offline

Loc: Canada
I think the game would be cooler and more modern if they added more features to a personality. For example gay characters. Possibly changing the storyline as well so its not the same game but a different house three times in a row.

#240816 - 09/15/16 01:31 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Classy]
MissyG Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
Thank you Arthur for the preview! Just waiting until we get the chance to hear the rest. laugh Hopefully, it won't be very much longer to actually have the game here.

#240822 - 09/17/16 04:41 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: MissyG]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Loc: California
I can't wait for VF3! I hope it's out by the end of the year.
I had one suggestion: it would be really cool if we could change the names of the people in the mobile version. Don't get me wrong - I love the names. It's what makes LDW games unique. But the issue is repeated names. One time, on VF2, I had the parents make a baby, it was a girl named Breniana. Then, I adopted a child for the baby to play with -- and it was a girl named Breniana! shocked Luckily, I haven't had any other instances like that.

#240833 - 09/22/16 07:49 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum but not new to the works of "last day of wotk" lol. Well i'm really glad to be here having gone through a lot in trying to reach the developers of this game. I have always been a fan since day one, with respect to the first launching of virtual families 1 and virtual villages. Without taking more time let me present my ideas:

(1) our kids should be able to visit home from college at least once in a blue moon, rather than sending repeated e-mails. Maybe when they visit, we wont be able to control them just like we cant control the construction workers. But they should at least engage in beautiful family activities like thanksgiving etc.
(2) i noticed in virtual families 2, whenever i'm on the verge of selecting a child to begin the next generation, the age and interest of wanting a child gets mixed up, like the youngest will turn out to be 24, the oldest 21, etc and "wants kids", turns from maybe to definitely etc. This affects the realistic nature the game portrays
(3) It did be nice having a baby bulge after some minutes of trying for a baby, only when successful though; rather than a baby just showing up from thing air. Maybe it did be cool to see the wife run to the toilet when pregnant so as to throw up, like she does whenever she has an embarrassing pimple smile
(4) I believe it will only be fair if the dad can also carry the baby or babies for a few seconds after they are born or occasionally for few seconds before handing the baby over to the mum who will be waiting.
(5) It will be nice if the family could own a car. Let me put it this way; whenever there is a need to purchase anything, all that is to be done will be to lift the dad or mum or grown up kid to the car and you did see a drop down menue or purchase list. What ever we pick the chosen character would or should walk up to the car get in and drive out. There'll be a bar showing the time the destination will come to an end. On returning, the character should be seen carrying shopping bags or groceries and if, its furnitures or heavy items, should be seen with construction workers lifting tje items etc.
(6). When any family has an uncommon illness rather than picking a stethoscope and dropping on the sick character, the doctor should be contacted. He or she should come in person and could decide to treat the sick character at home or in tje hospital if serious.
(7) Its not comforting when a child who is taken by the talent agent never visits after being a star or something in virtual families 2. That is all for now. Feel free to scrutinize these ideas thankyou.

Edited by Xay (09/23/16 08:05 PM)
Edit Reason: combined posts

#240839 - 09/25/16 02:05 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Loc: ROSEWOOD
defo agree with ^
1) I would really like it if the women who are pregnant stay pregnant for 5 minutes in real time and within these 5 minutes their bellies grow and they have the symptoms

2) it would be nice if the pregnant women have baby weight and they can use the treadmills to get rid of the weight

3) I would like that the babies have cots and it's something you can purchase so that the mother can continue with her job and if she doesn't take care of the baby regularly / hold the baby / feed the baby then the social services take the baby

4) it would be nice if once you have chosen the new generation, their siblings come and visit with gifts

5) IT would be nice if the husband and wife interacted more/ night out etc

6) having sleepovers

#240854 - 09/27/16 12:59 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

One thing i want, please don't suddenly release it like Virtual town. Instead, give us a release date at least three days before the release.

Edited by Hydra14 (09/27/16 01:01 PM)

#240859 - 09/28/16 07:45 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Loc: ROSEWOOD
Why?

Page 15 of 26 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter