Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 121 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#237073 - 04/10/14 04:15 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families [Re: Jaynnick]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hello Jaynick! You'll be happy to know that the couples's timing in the situation you described is nothing to worry about. laugh Here's a great quote from arnie in the VF2 Android forum:
Originally Posted By: arnie
This happens quite often, and isn't anything to worry about. In its most extreme form the mother will finish trying and start walking off (with or without a baby) before the father has even arrived at the bed/couch. The peeps will often move at different speeds, partly depending on their energy levels and on their likes/dislikes.

Provided the couple share their kiss that starts them off to the bed/couch, a baby will or won't appear depending on luck, not their timing.

If your peeps are having trouble having babies you should have them checked by the doctor to see if one or both might need Baby Boost.
If you'd like to view the entire thread, it's located here. I hope this helps! smile

#237086 - 04/15/14 03:45 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: mwxyz49]
mlw1980 Offline

Loc: USA
I've got a couple things that annoy me one is the constant illness my lil peeps get I they get sick from just itching!!!! Another is they earn money slowly specially while playing the game I noticed you make more when your gone that's kind of odd I mean its like their trying to drive you away from the game

#237087 - 04/15/14 09:28 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: mlw1980]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I think the main reason that the peeps earn more while the game is off is that the peeps are less likely to be distracted by random things like their kids switching lights on and off or rattling dishes, so they complete more work actions. At least, the AI calculates how many actions they would have completed, based on their experience and a few other factors, but not interference from the kids!

I agree about the illness - it's a nuisance; I'm also playing VV1 on my iPad at the moment. Every time I open VF2 someone is sick, often two more more. In VV1, with four or five times as many peeps, I only get the occasional sick villager, although admittedly they can heal each other provided a peep or peeps have enough medical skills.

#237109 - 04/18/14 04:35 PM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families [Re: Jaynnick]
dulce115 Offline

vf2 needs to update. i'm falling asleep here.

#241911 - 01/10/18 04:32 PM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: austin2010a]
pth Offline

There is a change in the ads we watch to earn coins. When the ad finishes we don't get the X show up to close the ad. Instead we are taken right to the download page. It is only fair to tell you that this will not increase the chance that I will download the game, if that is the reasoning behind it. I occasionally see a game I might want to try, but if I feel I'm being manipulated into trying it, I will refuse.

#241913 - 01/10/18 06:33 PM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: pth]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Hi pth!

I understand! Ads can be pretty out there! Unfortunately, we have no control over how the ads are made, and what mechanisms they use.

However, if you don't mind filling out a support form (and including the game information that you were playing when you encountered that ad) we can certainly look into that ad supplier to see if that's one that we want to keep.

You can click the "Submit a support form" link in my signature. smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter