Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 27 of 58 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 57 58 >
Topic Options
#40431 - 12/15/06 05:59 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: eyeshigh]
Azzykeera Offline

i have said all of those things and a few more aswell. My parents think im half mad and so do my friends hehe:

Get AWAY from that boulder!!!! it isnt going to move now wen u and the others have pushed it 1million times b4!

Ok, u hve seen the idol, now GET BACK 2 WORK!

Y r u doing laundry? u did it about 2 mins ago!!!!

U can enjoy the lagoon l8er, wen im asleep, 4 now, get researching!

Look! a mushroom! get it! no dont run away! hey u, (picking up the next nearest kid) get it quick no!(moulted in the sun)

Crazy i no, but @ least now i no im not the only one

#40443 - 12/15/06 08:05 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Azzykeera]
irishmaura Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Ireland
When I have runners (or any VV) that get stuck somewhere and start to "twirl" madly, I find myself saying..."now pet, you're going to hurt yourself, I'm going to move you just a little bit"....my other half just laughs at me when I mutter to them occassionaly.

Best of Irish,
Maura

#40444 - 12/15/06 08:09 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: irishmaura]
Cass Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Ontario, Canada
lol...that's so sweet my grandma calls me pet...so whenever I hear someone calling someone they love pet it makes my heart glow \:\)

#40466 - 12/16/06 02:15 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: irishmaura]
preacherswife Offline
Expert

Loc: The West side of the island wa...
I love to watch them flip out like that. It makes me wonder if they are growing catnip or something that makes them that hyper.

#40523 - 12/17/06 12:14 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: preacherswife]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
"oooh another mushie!!!!"

now keep in mind i have been playing the christmas mod, and the fact that i wasn't playing when i said this. i actually yelled this out in a department store, at which point i think people thought i had been eating mushrooms.

#40525 - 12/17/06 12:19 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: eyeshigh]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
"you stupid son of a builder"

shouted at a character who kept trying to fix the huts when the villages food stores had been wiped out and i wanted everyone fishing

#40528 - 12/17/06 12:28 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: eyeshigh]
preacherswife Offline
Expert

Loc: The West side of the island wa...
Are you sure you want to breed with him? He has no hair and a huge head! Is our island located near a nuclear power plant?

#40575 - 12/18/06 06:20 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: preacherswife]
spacecadet71 Offline

Said while holding down the mouse button and running the mouse back and forth very rapidly, causing the game screen to shake..."EARTHQUAKE!!!!! RUN!!!! YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!" \:D

Said to one of my builders who always seemed to want to *fix the hut* everytime a couple went inside to make a baby......"Get away from there, you pervert!"

#40588 - 12/18/06 09:04 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: spacecadet71]
porcelainxX Offline

Originally Posted By: spacecadet71
Said to one of my builders who always seemed to want to *fix the hut* everytime a couple went inside to make a baby......"Get away from there, you pervert!"

hahaha that's really funny.
How about...
*sees everyone stop doing everything and freeze*
"NOOOO GC!!!! STOPPP!!!"

#40609 - 12/19/06 01:20 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: preacherswife]
Darth Hoob Offline

Loc: UK
I was playing the game for the first time last night, and hadn't even got to the farming bit. My second child was born and he had a huge black afro and a five oclock shadow. My girlfriend and I nicknamed him Demonchild. I went to bed tired, not realising I should of got them to farming level.
I logged on next day to find them all dead except demonchild (who happily hummed like a bee when i picked him up). He killed em all during the night and was scoffing the last of the food.
Little bugger!

Page 27 of 58 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 57 58 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter