Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 121 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#236642 - 11/06/13 08:42 PM Mom finishes trying to make a baby before Dad does
SarahGiraffe Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
I have Virtual Families 2 on my Kindle Fire, and I've had quite a few generations already, but within the last two generations or so, I've noticed that when I instruct the parents to make a baby, the dad will go to the couch (I don't have a bed yet) and will wave his arms and spin around while the mom gets the rose petals ready. When she's done, she goes on the couch, jumps up and down once, and will start hugging and kissing while the dad is still spinning. As soon as she's done and leaves the couch, then the dad starts hugging and kissing, but of course it doesn't do squat now and they don't have a baby. My couples have always been in sync regarding hugging and kissing before, and like I said, the last two or three generations have been doing this now, and it's super frustrating, because I used to be able to naturally have four kids (once or twice I've had five or six) minimum, and now it's a struggle to even conceive one. And it doesn't matter what their preferences for kids are, or their moods, and it doesn't matter who asks who to have a baby, the mom always finishes first.

It's really frustrating, and I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem or knows a solution?

Thank you.

#236651 - 11/07/13 10:00 AM Re: Mom finishes trying to make a baby before Dad does [Re: SarahGiraffe]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
This happens quite often, and isn't anything to worry about. In its most extreme form the mother will finish trying and start walking off (with or without a baby) before the father has even arrived at the bed/couch. The peeps will often move at different speeds, partly depending on their energy levels and on their likes/dislikes.

Provided the couple share their kiss that starts them off to the bed/couch, a baby will or won't appear depending on luck, not their timing.

If your peeps are having trouble having babies you should have them checked by the doctor to see if one or both might need Baby Boost.

#236652 - 11/08/13 01:33 AM Re: Mom finishes trying to make a baby before Dad does [Re: arnie]
SarahGiraffe Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
All right, thank you for your help.

#236751 - 12/13/13 01:06 AM Re: Mom finishes trying to make a baby before Dad does [Re: SarahGiraffe]
AmberKillian Offline
Trainee

Loc: North Carolina
Definitely nothing to worry about. I usually don't even let the dad participate. He's usually either cooking or working while mom is throwing around her rose petal confetti. It almost seems like doing it this way actually increases the chance of getting a baby. That is probably not true, but it sure seems like it!

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter