Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 135 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#236635 - 11/06/13 04:32 AM Switching phones..
ArmyWifeCarson Offline

Loc: NY
Will I lose everything when I get my new phone tomorrow? I am switching from an iPhone 4 to iPhone 5s. I have Virtual Families 1 & 2 on there and I paid actual money to get the things I have in my house frown Thanks!

#236636 - 11/06/13 06:25 AM Re: Switching phones.. [Re: ArmyWifeCarson]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hello ArmyWifeCarson. Apple has a wealth of support documents that will help you in transferring your information from your iPhone 4 to your new iPhone 5s. I think you'll find this information helpful: iOS: Transferring information from your current iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a new device.

I want to stress to you the need to back up your iPhone 4 content with iTunes before setting up your iPhone 5s. Doing so will store all of your current data and settings so that they can be transferred to your new iPhone. smile

After you've set up your new iPhone 5s and restored it from the backup of your iPhone 4, all of your data and apps should be loaded onto the iPhone 5s. Sometimes, you may find that one or more of your apps are not on your phone (it's not common, but it does happen). In that situation, you can open the App Store app, tap "Purchased," and a list of all the apps you've purchased with your Apple ID will be listed. Tap the little cloud to re-download the app and your little families should still be there (mine were when I restored from backup on my iPad).

If you have used more than one AppleID to purchase content from the App Store, you may need to repeat the process for each different Apple ID.

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter