Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 220 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 12 of 24 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 >
Topic Options
#105355 - 10/27/07 04:19 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: angiejoy]
mare010987 Offline

Loc: MA
i would like to have the ability to buy another table to be able to plant more flowers, herbs and veggies. multiple seeds per compartment would be great too.

the idea of catching the bugs is great while you are in there taking care of your flowers, but why don't you carry it a bit further & let bugs also be caught while you are waiting in the nursery???

also, the items you can buy, like the birdhouse, you ought to be able to see in the nursery as you can see the bench, the weather vane and the water fountain. other items also should be available to customers in the nursery, like empty pots, soil, chemicals, etc. in other words, ways to make more money faster to buy the upgrades and things that are available

i think those improvements would make the game much more interesting....

#105364 - 10/27/07 05:37 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: PlantPat]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Loc: Maryland, USA
Originally Posted By: PlantPat
... Have a rainstorm available when we want to water all the plants already growing ...
see this post: The Constant Gardener

#105419 - 10/27/07 11:01 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Borg]
kittenangel2001 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: Borg
Shameless Plug

Virtual Seed Tray also gives mutation information. \:\)

warning: the following link is a spoiler: Picture of VST Mutation Info

Click HERE to download the latest version of Virtual Seed Tray for Plant Tycoon (warning: This link takes you to a note that has spoilers in it. To download the program without reading the spoilers, scroll down quickly to the bottom of the note while looking at your shoes. \:\) At the bottom of that page you will find the link to download the program. )

We love you Borg!! there really is no reason why we wouldn't!

#105491 - 10/27/07 04:59 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: PlantPat]
lp7p Offline
Expert

Loc: SE USA
I hope to see a lot of the utilities and mods integrated into PTII. Anything that helps me keep track of pollination experiments and seeds is wonderful. Especially, if it helps me get rid of the mound of paperwork I am accumulating. PS Thank you LadyCFII and Borg for the recent utilities, they help a lot.

#106106 - 10/29/07 09:37 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Borg]
PlantPat Offline
Consigliere

Loc: France
WEll, I downloaded the CG today and it is great - as usual with all your programs - still in PTII it would be nice to actually see the water coming out of the hose!

#106516 - 10/31/07 10:10 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: PlantPat]
biddy Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Lancashire Great Britain
A VERY big thank you Borg for the Constant Gardener,
It is a great boon to those of us that have sore wrists, elbows, arms etc!!!!!
And thanks to the LDW team for yet another GREAT game, looking forward to VV3 and PT2.

#106536 - 11/01/07 12:32 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: biddy]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Loc: Maryland, USA
Originally Posted By: kittenangel2001
We love you Borg!! there really is no reason why we wouldn't!
I love you too! \:\) Glad you are having fun \:\)
Originally Posted By: lp7p
Thank you LadyCFII and Borg for the recent utilities, they help a lot.
You are 1000% welcome! \:\) And thank you for all the beta-testing you did! \:\)
Originally Posted By: PlantPat
Well, I downloaded the CG today and it is great
Thank you very much \:\) I am very happy you like it \:\)
Originally Posted By: biddysaurus
A VERY big thank you Borg for the Constant Gardener
A very big your welcome! \:\) Glad you find it useful \:\)

#106573 - 11/01/07 08:21 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: angiejoy]
lp7p Offline
Expert

Loc: SE USA
More magic plants to discover and a more prominet _bug_ display in the Nursery.

#106773 - 11/02/07 05:32 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: lp7p]
Melvin Offline

Loc: Computer Chair
well one thing could be a magic plant that can give more time options (like x2.5 speed, not that it may matter) and a magic plant that increases the amount of seeds you get, or a plant with a special pollen that may either cure a plant, or kill it.

#107276 - 11/04/07 07:33 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: angiejoy]
TheGnome Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Would it be possible to incorporate a Notice Board in the Nursery where we could display, for example, a 'CLEARANCE SALE' or 'CACTUS SALE' sign and fill the Nursery with the plants to match.

Would the customers be aware of it? I tend to forget they are only computer images.

It would be fun to edit the text on the board and come up with some interesting signs. We could even have a Patriotic Day and have plants to match our countries' colours. Green and gold for the Aussies \:\) Lots of Spotted and Blazing plants! I have designed a red, white and blue display on a few occasions (I was born in England)and it looks good.

When I see a cup of coffee in the customers' thought bubbles I think that a coffee machine might keep them happy too. 5 bucks a pop might add to our incomes.

Just another of my weird ideas

Edited by TheGnome (11/04/07 07:37 AM)

Page 12 of 24 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter