Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 154 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#236653 - 11/08/13 07:47 AM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: MissKathy]
austin2010a Offline
Adviser

MissKathy, thank you so very much for the FABULOUS Fall Leaves!

Picture 1 - As soon as the leaves came, Pieron (6 years old) made a mad dash for the pile of leaves in the back yard. While his 3 year old brother and 5 year old sister joined him in various backyard games.

Picture 2 - In another family, Franella (the 13 year old little terror), kept intentionally misbehaving so she could be sent to the calm down corner - sitting in the Aviatrix Magic Chairs. But, you know, every time she sat down she looked around excitedly at the beautiful leaves. I am going to have to find someplace else for time out. Now, I am sure they love this one way too much.

Picture 3 - In family #5, the boys stayed in while the leaves fell like snowflakes. It was really pretty to watch them falling.

Thank you again, MissKathy for the awesome fall leaves. You made my little peeps and me very happy.

P.S. I used the one without the garden because I already had so much other stuff in that area. It worked perfectly!

Attachments
11-07-13_leaves1.jpg

11-07-13_leaves2.jpg

11-07-13_leaves3.jpg

#236654 - 11/08/13 07:12 PM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: austin2010a]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I have got two of the girls with multi-coloured hair in the same family; they are sisters but not a multiple birth! Also, one is named by the game (Lady) Gaga. Should I rename the other (Mime) Miley Cyrus perhaps? Or has anyone got a better name?

Attachments
Capture.JPG

Description: Gaga and Mime

#236655 - 11/08/13 07:30 PM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: arnie]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

I think Mime is a much better name than Miley, lol. Miley is just a confused little girl trying to grow up in the worst way, and I mean REALLY the worst possible way. If you want to stick with the performers, Beyoncé or Grace (Jones) are possibilities, or even Madonna (or Mo). But I like Mime.

#236658 - 11/10/13 06:15 PM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: Aviatrix]
austin2010a Offline
Adviser

Arnie, your girls are soooo cute! I have never seen anyone with two rainbow hair girls in one family. I have 5 families and in 4 of them in at least 1 generation I have had a rainbow haired girl. But, 2 in one family is very rare. Congratulations to you! Do you have any pictures of them playing together? I will bet that would be really cute too.

Oh and about the name... I totally agree with Aviatrix on that one. But, then of course if you wanted to go way out you could name the little one Lady, That way when you called them to dinner you could say, "Lady, Gaga come and have dinner, now." That would be too funny. LOL

#236695 - 11/21/13 06:22 AM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: austin2010a]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

When you're armed with Photoshop, a bubble machine that bleeds through your families (turn it on in one family and get bubbles in all families), and too much time on your hands, you can start to write your own twists to Margaret and Bill's story:

(To be perfectly clear, there is no such event as The Worried Letter. It was fabricated in Photoshop. The bubble thing anyone can do.)

#236701 - 11/24/13 05:31 AM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: Aviatrix]
austin2010a Offline
Adviser

Aviatrix, Wow you had me going there. I was just thinking I don't remember the Worried Letter at all. Then I read your note. LOL I love it. And the bubble thingy is so cute. All my homes are finished renovating but the bubbles would be awesome in the showers too. I think I will try that. LOL Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. Show more please! smile

#236711 - 11/28/13 04:37 AM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: austin2010a]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

Show more? Okay. First, I want to say that although it doesn't show in this photo, I've really been enjoying the autumn leaves provided by MissKathy. And the transformation of the white table into a laundry folding table, by jenmeep, is awesome!

The latest on my little family is that Gen9 had triplets - the second set in this family. I had problems finding a suitable partner for Summer, but needed someone quick to run around picking up wrappers and weeding, so she adopted Brett who is now 14. Brett did such a great job that I achieved all the cleanup and collection trophies, and hired a maid and gardener. I also rewarded Brett with a pinball machine, since it is one of his likes and a trophy I did not have.

Then Summer met Saffron, who met her requirements of reasonably cute and Definitely wanting children. Their first boy, Delph, is a blonde, blue eyed cutie. I wanted this family to have three kids and was hoping for a girl, so I tried again and bam! triplet boys, all dead ringers for Delph! So their four younger children look the same, but Delph is 3 years older than Hiro, Pieto, and Tolo. In this snapshot, Delph is the one in the pirate shirt and the triplets are wearing blue shirts and sweater vests.

I haven't decorated the house much as I was saving coin to get through the trophies, but now that I have achieved the more difficult trophies my interests are shifting to decorating and mods. This room (which doesn't show signs of either decorating OR mods) is where I've collected the children's toys up to now.

#237563 - 11/27/14 03:41 PM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: arnie]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tyler, TX
Arnie, the two rainbow girls in one generation happened to me too. Would you like to see them in my family tree:) I'll post it if I get asked to.

#237571 - 11/30/14 06:44 PM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: VF_Life]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Yes, Christopher, post it. The more posts the merrier!

#237572 - 12/01/14 04:32 AM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: arnie]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tyler, TX
I need to know though how do I get it to show the screenshot I just took.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter