Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 99 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#236619 - 11/02/13 02:23 PM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: mrspockfan]
mrspockfan Offline
Adviser

Pics of Family 3

Attachments
Family 3 UpperL.JPG

Family 3 UpperR.JPG

Family 3 LowerR.JPG

#236620 - 11/02/13 02:25 PM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: mrspockfan]
mrspockfan Offline
Adviser

Pics of Family 4

Attachments
Family 4 UpperR.JPG

Family 4 UpperL.JPG

Family 4 LowerL.JPG

#236621 - 11/02/13 02:26 PM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: mrspockfan]
mrspockfan Offline
Adviser

Finally pics of Family 5

Attachments
Family 5 UpperR.JPG

Family 5 UpperL.JPG

Family 5 LowerR.JPG

#236622 - 11/02/13 06:38 PM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: mrspockfan]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

Those are cool, mrspockfan. That's a good use of the narrow hallway, putting the pinball machine in it. On one of my old (departed) families, I had the washing machine there. On another, I had an alcove like one of your earlier pictures, with a small table and a picture on the wall. I really like the gothic furniture in the green room, too. That looks really good.

#236623 - 11/02/13 08:30 PM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: Aviatrix]
mrspockfan Offline
Adviser

Thanks Aviatrix. Love the game, so trying to find ways to spend all that money. Hope you can see that your mods are put to good use, just love the papasan chairs. I love the indoor swimming pool idea that originated with another player and was able to incorporate it here. At least with 5 families, we can change the designs but would be great with different furniture. There is only so much that can be done with the current lot.

I also love your triplets watching tv in the rain. So far, I have twins in all families and triplets in two. smirk

#236631 - 11/04/13 10:23 AM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: Aviatrix]
austin2010a Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: Aviatrix
The TV is a work in progress, but it's almost ready for posting.

Here's something I haven't seen before - maybe more papasan magic! I've never seen them "resting tired feet" but I certainly understand! Sorry, I forgot to change from nighttime when I saw this, I just snapped a screenshot quickly to grab it. I brightened it up a tad in Photoshop but it's still dark.

Aviatrix, I have 5 families and all of them are more than 20 generations old... I have NEVER seen any of them "resting tired feet" before. It HAS to be those lovely Magic Chairs of yours. See! I told you they were magic! LOL So cute. I love that picture.

Also, I understand about the TV. I will be so excited to have that one for sure. Thanks for giving an update on it.

#236632 - 11/04/13 10:30 AM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: austin2010a]
austin2010a Offline
Adviser

mrspockfan! WOW WOW WOW WOW! You have the most beautifully decorated homes I have seen. I never thought of putting two beds together to make one large one. I also never thought of putting more than one rug down to make rug art on the floors. I will bet your little peeps just LOVE their homes. Great job! Show more pictures please! We love looking at them.

You know, that's the perfect place for the grill. I think I will move the grill in all my homes to that location. Hope you don't mind my using your awesome idea. :-) I will just tell everyone I learned from the best. smile

#236633 - 11/05/13 12:30 AM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: austin2010a]
mrspockfan Offline
Adviser

Thanks Austin. Don't mind if you use any idea or design that you like, because they are just modification of others' ideas. whistle Notice the double treadmill in one home...I wonder where that idea came from or the indoor swimming pool.. grin

I just love decorating especially when I can buy whatever I want. I keep moving things around to keep it interesting, adding rugs, lots of rugs, etc.

I added a picture where some of the peeps will sit on the floor to watch tv, which is why I needed to add the rug, wood flooring can get cold. blush

Attachments
Family 2 UpperL TV.JPG

#236634 - 11/06/13 02:19 AM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: mrspockfan]
mrspockfan Offline
Adviser

Paying hommage to MissKathy's autumn modifications. Excellent work. smile

P.S. The garden would be lovely in Summer also. Hint, Hint.

Attachments
Family 4 Autumn Backyard.JPG

Family 4 Vegetable Garden.JPG

Edited by mrspockfan (11/06/13 02:24 AM)
Edit Reason: added a hint.

#236637 - 11/06/13 06:33 AM Re: Family Photo Album [Re: mrspockfan]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Thank you mrspockfan, I'm glad you're enjoying the autumn leaves! Are you hinting that you'd also like to have the garden without the leaves? I actually have one. laugh I'll go ahead and post it in the VF2 Mod Forum. smile

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter