Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 223 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#236263 - 09/06/13 06:10 AM Wondering... Do you keep playing?
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
Hey guys!

I've just finished playing VV5 - finished all the puzzles, trophies and so on. And now I see no point in continue playing - what's a shame as I really enjoy playing all the VV games.

That's when I decided to ask you: what do you do when you actually finish the game? You keep on playing? You start it from the beginning with a different tribe? Or you just uninstall it?

(I'm thinking of going back to VV1 all over again and go on playing each one of them till I get to VV5 wink )

#236264 - 09/06/13 08:38 AM Re: Wondering... Do you keep playing? [Re: *Moonlyght*]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
That's when I decided to ask you: what do you do when you actually finish the game? You keep on playing? You start it from the beginning with a different tribe? Or you just uninstall it?

Yes. laugh

It's almost impossible to completely finish a VV game. Perhaps all the puzzles have been solved and everything has been built, but you'll probably still have a few collectibles to find or achievements to reach. By that time the peeps are pretty well self-sufficient and are quite likely to keep going without supervision. I've gone back to (espcially VV1 and VV2) tribes a year or so after leaving them alone and found them still active. Usually, after a few generations and some TLC I've got them back to full strength again.

I'll generally start new games at quite widely spaced intervals so that they are at different stages in their development, which adds interest. I haven't actually uninstalled any games, but over the years I've changed computers and in some cases haven't reinstalled them all.

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter