Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 147 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#236228 - 09/03/13 10:27 PM The "Bank" Has My Loveseat
SparkleGeekGirl Offline
Trainee

Ok, I have a small problem, and I've NO idea how to fix it. I started playing VF 2 on my Android, and I'm now in my 13th generation. The house is completely renovated, all of the career upgrades are in place, and I've been playing with the furniture and decor.

Recently, I was dragging a loveseat to the curb to sell, and somehow went too far. Now the couch is "wedged" under the "Bank" button and I cannot move it. All you can see is one arm and a bit of pillow.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to fix it without completely restarting the game and losing everything I've worked for so far?

#236231 - 09/04/13 01:27 AM Re: The "Bank" Has My Loveseat [Re: SparkleGeekGirl]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hello SparkleGeekGirl. smile Now I have one under my Bank button too, lol! Definitely don't restart your game. Perhaps the neighbor will come and take the couch away??! laugh The good news is that it doesn't affect the operation of the Bank button. smile Unless it makes you absolutely crazy, just leave it there for now. If you plan on selling more furniture, make sure you release your finger before the furniture goes under the button again. smile

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter