Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 126 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#235992 - 08/10/13 04:17 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: mwxyz49]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

One thing that annoys me is that, unlike VF1, the red glove is docked in the second slot of the tool tray. You can move it to use it but not store it in any other slot. In VF1, I stored it in the very last slot. I'm a real fumble-thinker sometimes and a couple-three times I have used the red glove when I meant to praise a peep.

#236001 - 08/11/13 08:01 PM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: imagiphantaria]
FadedLily Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
I'm with you on that, the fakebook emails are annoying, and even worse, I keep getting the same ones, over, and over, and over again. Same with the emails about the boss, etc, arghhh... eek

#236057 - 08/15/13 11:56 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: FadedLily]
spyrogirlkim Offline
Expert

Loc: Kansas
something that annoy's me is the amount of food they think they need.I keept getting e-mails asking for different food so went in bought 2 of everything I could,now if it gets under 2000 food they are asking for more.Bunch of pigs is what I have for a family...lol

#236064 - 08/16/13 04:51 PM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: halfadime]
SparkleGeekGirl Offline
Trainee

Anti-Spam-Ware. I bought the software from the Flea Market a while back and immediately installed it but now it looks like I'm back to getting all these ridiculous emails! Does it expire?

Originally Posted By: spyrogirlkim
something that annoy's me is the amount of food they think they need.I keep getting e-mails asking for different food so went in bought 2 of everything I could,now if it gets under 2000 food they are asking for more.Bunch of pigs is what I have for a family...lol

LOL. I know what you mean... Between that and the requests for "More stuff", they do seem to be insatiable. I usually try to keep the food above 1000 units, and not worry the "Stuff". I'm trying to only buy food and medicine while saving until I can do all the upgrades and reno's and still have some left. My goal is around $300,000...

#236066 - 08/16/13 06:09 PM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: SparkleGeekGirl]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
It's just not that they want more food, it's that they'll start whining about wanting different food, even when I've just bought them four bags, one of each organic food type.

#236076 - 08/17/13 02:48 PM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: arnie]
spyrogirlkim Offline
Expert

Loc: Kansas
There isn't different kinds to give them

#236089 - 08/19/13 09:03 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: spyrogirlkim]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

My biggest complaint is the tool tray, for two reasons:

1. There's a finite number of items. Since I keep antibacterial gel and fruit etc for when my peeps get sick, it can take two or three trips to buy all four food groups for them. I wish it had some kind of scrolling feature.

2. You can only buy one of anything at any given time. I don't mind so much when it comes to workbooks, but if you buy ANY female (or male) outfit, you're not allowed to buy another. This really irritates me as - given the way things change in the store - I tend to buy for peeps in advance. I wish there was some way of storing the outfits you'd bought, like putting them in the closet or something, or if that didn't work, having a Clothing tooltray similar to the Decoration one wink

#236099 - 08/21/13 07:22 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: JudasFm]
SparkleGeekGirl Offline
Trainee

Agreed. Even if we can't do a scrolling tool tray, why can we not have duplicate items "stacked"? ie: when you buy a mango, but don't use it, and another shows up, put them both in the same slot with the object and, say, a number in the top right corner indicating how many you have available.

Also, it would be nice to be able to change outfits without losing the previous one. Even if only for the current generation.

#236100 - 08/21/13 08:57 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: SparkleGeekGirl]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I agree about items in the tool tray, and SparkleGeekGirl's suggestion of stacking is excellent. At least the Windows/Mac versions have a couple more slots in the tray than the iOS/Android versions ...

I'm less concerned about changing outfits and keeping earlier ones. I suspect that's because I'm a guy, though. I don't really worry about the peeps' clothes and have only changed their wardrobe a few times, when there are two wearing the same clothes and I find myself mixing them up.

That's happened a couple of times to me when peeps have the same green clothes as the gardener or maid.

#236117 - 08/27/13 11:07 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: mwxyz49]
austin2010a Offline
Adviser

There are only two things that really annoy me about VF2:

1. Bleed Over - Different family homes seem to bleed over to the other. Example, if I have a piano in the home of family 1, family 2 will start playing the piano even though there is no piano in their home. Also, if there is let's say a pool in the front of the home of Family 3 (for example) but the pool in in the back yard for family 2, both families will use pools in the front and back even if there is no pool for them there.

2. The Red Lines - The second thing that is really annoying is when you want to change your furniture after finishing a room. Later when you move your old furnture and want to move it back or put something else there, it is almost impossible because you get the dreaded RED LINE around the item and it will not place where you put it. Most of the time you have to move all the furniture and wall art out of that room. Log out for a while and hopefully you will get the GREEN LINES back that allow placement.

No one is discussing these things on this forum... and I am new here so maybe it is not allowed. But on several other forums... I will not mention here.... there are huge pages and pages of discussons on these very topics.

It is pretty odd no one has mentiond that on this forum so if you don't see anymore posts from me you will know the men in black came and took me away. LOL

Originally Posted By: SparkleGeekGirl
Agreed. Even if we can't do a scrolling tool tray, why can we not have duplicate items "stacked"? ie: when you buy a mango, but don't use it, and another shows up, put them both in the same slot with the object and, say, a number in the top right corner indicating how many you have available.

Also, it would be nice to be able to change outfits without losing the previous one. Even if only for the current generation.

AWESOME IDEAS! You have my vote for sure!!!

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter