Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Grumpy Mayor), 96 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#236058 - 08/15/13 05:34 PM 2nd bathroom toilet unusable?
Boey Offline

I purchased the 2nd bathroom renovation yesterday. After it was constructed, I noticed some things (issues?).
1. The family started smelling the blue bedroom connected to the bathroom. Guess that bathroom stinks, huh?
2. None of my characters seem to be able to use the toilet in that bathroom. Even if I drop a character in the area of/directly onto the toilet, they walk all the way to the first bathroom when 'Nature is calling!'
3. Now the toilet is broken in the 2nd bathroom, spurting water everywhere, but no matter how I drop the father character onto that toilet, he does not perform any action with that toilet, just walks away.

The shower and sink in the 2nd bathroom works fine, with characters performing the usual actions when dropped on those areas. It's the toilet that keeps giving me problems, and I have removed all furniture in the blue bedroom that is near the vicinity of the wall between the toilet and bedroom.

Anyone having this problem? Is there supposed to be some sort of puzzle for this toilet?

#236059 - 08/16/13 12:45 AM Re: 2nd bathroom toilet unusable? [Re: Boey]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Have you initiated the correct action to fix the toilet? See this post.

Smelling the room is discussed in this thread.

Since the first bathroom was available (of course) first, many peeps do seem to choose that one first, however, if there is someone already in the first bathroom, they will go to the second one.

One of my own peeps would always go to the second bathroom - they definitely seem to have their own preferences, just like we do! smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#236060 - 08/16/13 06:28 AM Re: 2nd bathroom toilet unusable? [Re: Xay]
Boey Offline

Hi Heather,
Thanks for your reply. Had forgotten that I could initiate the toilet repair by dropping a peep on the workshop. Anyway, turns out the problem went away when I exited the game to enter this forum! grin

Will certainly keep it in mind when the toilet breaks again. I guess the 'smelling the room' action is initiated by the 2nd bathroom's existence? Maybe a gopher got into one of the pipes in the bathroom and died in there! whistle

Have a nice day!

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter