Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 164 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#231292 - 04/27/12 02:51 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: NeonCookies]
Angela J. K. Offline

Loc: Mount Idaho
today i got an event that said my villager kayak is dethly ill. my options are drink some sea water or better not. i said better not and he was still sick but he didn't die which is really good.

#232760 - 03/30/13 06:15 PM Re: What kind of Island Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Lukerie]
Jo13 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Portugal
In the tribe I currently have in VV4, I've had the following events happen (my memory is a bit hazy on most, though, as I hadn't played this tribe for a very long time until yesterday):
-the mysterious fog appeared, resulting in the loss of all the tech points I had at the time (I'm pretty sure I've had that one happen more than once);
-the mysterious fog "stole" all the food I had at the time (twice in a row, and at the beginning, when they had very little food - needless to say it was more than a little annoying);
-Biggles appeared and allowed the villager to ask him a question (I think I got a Dendrology level out of that one);
-the one with the children fighting over a shell (I chose "teach how to share");
-the one where a child ate some food and had to lie or confess what he had done to the adults(he told the truth); -the aspiring doctor one (the villager got better - I think I might have had this one happen more than once too).

#232795 - 04/02/13 10:22 PM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Elegie]
Taco Freak Offline
Adviser

Loc: US
The exact same island events can have different effects! I'd chose which ever one is safe, not take chances!

#234816 - 06/04/13 01:05 AM Re: What kind of Random Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Houjun]
VV3 girl123 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The Wild West
Omg! Really!? I had the same event but it worked and my villager became an adept builder.

#235832 - 07/25/13 02:06 PM Re: What kind of Island Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Lukerie]
Jo13 Offline
Adviser

In one of my newest tribes, I finally got the "crying babies found in bushes" event. (I'd played half a dozen other tribes in VV4 before, this particular event never happened in any of those.) All six babies turned out to be girls. smile

#235836 - 07/25/13 07:11 PM Re: What kind of Island Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Jo13]
VV3 girl123 Offline
Consigliere

woah, were you running low on gals?

#235842 - 07/26/13 12:14 AM Re: What kind of Island Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: VV3 girl123]
Jo13 Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: VV3 girl123
woah, were you running low on gals?

No, not really, the population was pretty much balanced at the time they found the babies. I guess I just got the unlikely end of the odds with those six (same if they had all been boys). smile

#235843 - 07/26/13 12:59 AM Re: What kind of Island Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Jo13]
VV3 girl123 Offline
Consigliere

hmm, whatever, i dont even get what youre saying, im feeling kinda dumb today. Anyways, any screenshots?

You know what 6 extra girls mean...more babies!

#235852 - 07/26/13 02:53 PM Re: What kind of Island Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: VV3 girl123]
Jo13 Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: VV3 girl123
hmm, whatever, i dont even get what youre saying, im feeling kinda dumb today. Anyways, any screenshots?

You know what 6 extra girls mean...more babies!

I guess I didn't word it that well, sorry! I meant that the game didn't really care much for the gender balance in my tribe, and that six babies all turning out to be girls (if you consider it's pretty much 50/50 for the gender the babies turn out to be) is not that likely to happen (when compared to, say, 3 of each gender, or 4 of one gender and 2 of the other). But yes, they were a welcome addition to the tribe as a population boost goes. smile
Sorry, no screenshots. frown Those girls are now in their 30s, didn't get any screenshots of them as babies, or children, or the event itself.

Started a new tribe 2 days ago or so, and as a challenge the 5 villagers I chose were all nursing mothers. That tribe has been going on for 12 Isola years now (never paused it, but I did change it to slow game speed before I went to sleep, then back to fast the next day), and I've had 4 events so far. Since I've decided to get screencaps of all events from now on after starting this tribe, I do have photos of these ones (under spoiler tags):
Click to reveal..

Click to reveal..

Click to reveal..

Edited by Jo13 (07/26/13 02:55 PM)

#235855 - 07/26/13 09:09 PM Re: What kind of Island Events do you get? *spoilers*! [Re: Jo13]
VV3 girl123 Offline
Consigliere

whoa, you're like the odd chance receiver! First the six girls, and now there are three island events out of four that feature the same villager!!!

Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter