Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#235759 - 07/16/13 02:43 PM Ideas, Questions
Brekkana Offline

Hello, I just want to say I have played most of LDW's games on my computer, but my computer is now dead, and am playing Virtual Families 2 on my handy-dandy Android phone. I played the first Families a little bit, but not enough to remember everything from it. My first question, for the little mounds that pop up in the yard, my family is confused and needs "special training." Just curious as to what training. Also, I would love to see if we can add the ability to change names (I think I read you are possibly working on it?) Also, I do not use Google Plus, can we have a way to save with our LDW name/password or email? I am attaching a pic of my family, still first generation, they are sleeping with the baby....Well, I tried. My screenshot is apparently bigger than 300kb. Too bad, it was cute.

#235763 - 07/16/13 07:00 PM Re: Ideas, Questions [Re: Brekkana]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Welcome Brekkana!

Click to reveal..
Those mounds are collectibles. Look through the collectibles screens to see which ones. Keep an eye out for a certificate being offered in the Flea Market; once you get that you can start collecting them. The certificates are expensive, though!
Only the desktop versions have the ability to change names. I know that LDW are aware that iOS and Android users would like to see that ability and I'm sure they will do their best to implement it if possible. I can't for certain answer your third question I'm afraid, although the game is automatically saved to your phone's memory anyway. I think (but am not sure) that the sharing of your achievements on Google Play is the only saving function that it has.

Edited by arnie (07/16/13 07:02 PM)

#235767 - 07/16/13 11:33 PM Re: Ideas, Questions [Re: arnie]
Brekkana Offline

Thanks for replying, Arnie! Not sure what you mean need certificates, unless it's for the bones? I am 100% collected on the leaves and stuff, and 60% on the bugs. The only one I can't start yet is the bones. Lol. I hope they incorporate some of the VVs collections, I loved sending the kids for things. Anywho, back to guesswork. I hope LDW changes the age ranges and what they can/cannot do: example, my 2 year old "heating up dinner" ... not exactly realistic. But, I am having fun, and that is what counts!

#235768 - 07/17/13 12:02 AM Re: Ideas, Questions [Re: Brekkana]
Brekkana Offline

Figured out how to add pics ... well, I cropped them. I know, you are thinking "Duh!" lol ...

Attachments
2013-07-15_01-28-27-1-1.jpg

Description: Sleeping with the new baby :)

2013-07-16_12-01-46-1-1.jpg

Description: 2 year old cooking??!

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter