Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 171 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#236602 - 10/27/13 02:26 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: Araluen]
DebbieA Offline

I wish we could turn all the furniture any way we want to.

#236629 - 11/03/13 03:22 PM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: Araluen]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

I always thought it was building the blue bedroom that triggered smelling the room. It may, I'll have to check that out, but with my current family I built the second bath before either the blue bedroom or the "small central room" which is the middle room at the back of the house (not the room dead center, although that isn't built also). So either the behavior is triggered by the bathroom, or by building a certain number of rooms, or by building rooms in that part of the house, or it has multiple triggers. I'm really hoping that it's a puzzle that we have yet to solve, rather that just a random thing.

#236664 - 11/13/13 01:40 PM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families 2 [Re: Aviatrix]
AlicelovesVV Offline
Trainee

Loc: the Netherlands
Well it is not really ingame, but I had a dream last night where I got a e-mail from LDW about an update for vf2 and I was super exited! Then I checked my e-mail when I was clearly awake and realised it was just a dream frown

#236672 - 11/14/13 11:34 PM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families [Re: arnie]
Kurama Offline

What annoys me the most is how they sit and lie in the bed, there heads r never on the pillow, except for the mother and father, but jeez can't that b fixed for the kids. And the fact that the mothers walks around with the baby 24/7 , a real mother does not walk around with the kid that long, and the dinner table can't that b bigger so that all the members of the family can sit around it, in my current generation I have 6 members and I like to c everyone sitting around the table eating together. And can't they ungraded the game to include paints so I can change the color of the house and such. I love the game it's fun but something's need to b better. The play structure in my estimation is too small so is the kids table it's just too tiny for the children, I had one but I sold it for that reason.

#236681 - 11/16/13 06:11 PM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families [Re: Kurama]
Oreocreme Offline
Trainee

Loc: In a big gray house!
Would it be possible when LDW does an update or fix that it could be made available for download for a fee to people who bought their game from some other source?

#236682 - 11/16/13 07:11 PM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families [Re: Oreocreme]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

Kurama, check out the VF2 Mods forum where you can download some cool mods that "change the color of the house and stuff". You can also make your own mods but be sure to back up your images directory first!

Oreocreme, when I purchased VF2 here I was given the option to buy VF1 at a discount. I already had it from another game portal so I passed and wish I hadn't now. That is probably the thing that annoys me most in VF - I'm mad at myself for passing on that re-purchase because the other game portal doesn't keep the game updated to the latest version.

#236864 - 02/04/14 03:27 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families [Re: Aviatrix]
halfadime Offline

Loc: North Florida
I deleted this game for almost a year hoping they would fix the problems. Well, that didn't help at all. I get the same stuff now as before. I've written redundant suggestions and hopes for fixes, the same as you have. I bought the game twice. Once from LDW and once from Big Fish Game. Both are totally messed up. They don't care that the cursor jumps around the screen or anything else. Apparently they don't care about us PC users, only the users with iPhones, etc. who will pay for extras. This could be a great game, but the creators don't seem to care. I have all of their other games without any problems. Did they forget about us PC users who paid them for all these years? I am very, very disappointed and remember I paid twice for this game. WHY have they abandoned us? If you're hoping for an update, don't hold your breath.

#236873 - 02/06/14 05:24 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families [Re: halfadime]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Halfadime, the cursor issue was fixed in an update from LDW shortly after release. If you don't have that update, it could result in the problem you are still seeing. As far as the update being available on Big Fish Games, they must decide whether or not to release those updates, we are unable to force them to do so.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#236874 - 02/07/14 10:23 PM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families [Re: Xay]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
I want to mention that anyone who purchased VF2 directly from LDW can obtain the update from us free of charge. It was released one week after the game was launched, and you can find out more about it here, including information about obtaining the update.

#237066 - 04/09/14 12:11 AM Re: Things that annoy you in Virtual Families [Re: LadyCFII]
Jaynnick Offline

I have been having problems with my iphone VF2 in that when the couple is "trying to make a baby", the timing between the two is off by a few seconds, so they aren't always on the bed at the same time. This has effected the birth of the children several times. I have had this problem only two or three times is the original VF. One time they did still have the kid, but that was in VF1. Also, is there a VF3 in the near future?

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter