Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 154 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#233944 - 05/10/13 07:01 AM Have You/They Ever Considered a Sequel?
YaelleG Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Baltimore
Hi. I have not been here on these forums for a good few years! (I would have to go in & check my old posts, but it certainly feels that way).
Was wondering if a sequel to Fish Tycoon has ever been attempted. So many of us would just flip (fish pun) over that!!

I was just on a gaming website where they were discussing PC & Mac games. I have been very disillusioned for the past couple of years because all of these other devs are spewing out just awfully short games. Even the ones which are good have unacceptably short gameplay times.

Its gotten to be where people get excited when they find a game that can last them like, 10 days. And that is unacceptable AND pathetic! So lucky for us who have discovered the Last Day of Work games, I suppose. So I'm just wondering. I'm sure somebody has brought it up 1 or 50 times. I did a search for - well, TRIED to do a search here in these forums to see if there had been any discussion threads on it but uhhh.... it looks like I either need to use quotation marks or the boolean thing or something because I came up with more results than there are letters on this page
Speaking of things I dont know how to do! I was trying to insert a goofy tongue face right there lol but I'm not sure if it went here or to the subject line. Guess I'll find out once this is submitted.
So if you see a totally non-fitting smiley icon anywhere.... lol thats why.

#233947 - 05/10/13 09:29 AM Re: Have You/They Ever Considered a Sequel? [Re: YaelleG]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Hi Yaelle, welcome back to the fold! wink

There's a long-running thread in the Developer Feedback forum with suggestions for a second version of FT but LDW haven't announced whether they are working on a sequel.

#233954 - 05/10/13 04:36 PM Re: Have You/They Ever Considered a Sequel? [Re: arnie]
annabel Offline
Trainee

I still like FT and still play once in awhile. I like the moving fish better than the plants in PT. I think the problem with a sequel is that the Mysteries are already solved.

I'd like to see another Tycoon game, though. I hate to make vague suggestions and so I would like to suggest Bird Tycoon as another Isola mystery that needs solving. Maybe with different bodies, wings, tails and head plumes. The idea is yours to use LDW.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter