Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 160 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#233738 - 05/02/13 07:36 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: MissKathy]
swedane Offline
Master

Loc: BC. CANADA
Originally Posted By: MissKathy
I think it's so cute when one child is playing in the toilet while the child behind him/her is doing the "potty" dance! laugh

That's too funny... laugh I'll have to look for that!

#233859 - 05/07/13 11:27 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: swedane]
Princess_Atta Offline
Expert

I've gotten this before, but didn't make the connection. There's a specific spam like email from someone on Fake Book (something about Pina Coladas) and every single time whoever reads the email goes "UGH" and become quite literally sick to their stomach instantly. Have to buy the Peptic and all!

I found this hilarious because goodness knows I've reacted similarly to people on Fakebook wink

#233869 - 05/08/13 05:46 AM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: Princess_Atta]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Well, it's not unlikely that little people who live in your computer should catch computer viruses. smile

#233872 - 05/08/13 12:43 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: arnie]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
A couple more funny things have been happening to my families.

Has anyone else notice the puppy sliding across the floor...backwards??? When he bumps into something, he gets up and walks away. It cracks me up! laugh

Today I had a little girl playing in the grass. Mom and Dad are both office workers. Suddenly, I heard dishes clanking and some giggles. I went to check the kitchen...no one was there!!! I have ghosts! smile

#233887 - 05/08/13 11:23 PM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: ajuma]
evka8d Offline

I just had dad vacuum cleaning the living room. I was really interested where is that 'living room' supposed to be because I have only two rooms upgraded in their house so I watched him closely. He even took a vacuum cleaner with him and he walked around whole house and then he started vacuuming ... their garden laugh I was like rofl or maybe this is a sign that they really need more rooms in their house smile

#233888 - 05/09/13 12:04 AM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: evka8d]
Corylea Offline
Expert

Loc: Boston area, USA
They're so stupid sometimes. Lucy was in the lower bathroom, gargling, then felt the call of nature ... so she left the lower bathroom and walked to the upper bathroom to use the toilet there. Huh? What's wrong with the toilet that's TWO FEET AWAY?

#233930 - 05/10/13 12:27 AM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: ajuma]
Princess_Atta Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: ajuma

Today I had a little girl playing in the grass. Mom and Dad are both office workers. Suddenly, I heard dishes clanking and some giggles. I went to check the kitchen...no one was there!!! I have ghosts! smile

That happens to me too with the grass thing. It's happened multiple times. And it's kind of creepy because sometimes, the giggles sounds like there's multiple kids, not just one.

And, honestly, this got my imagination to run away just a little bit. But it involves some spoilers about the note events...

We know from the notes that Margaret and Bill were having some issues and that at least some of these issues involved children. What if they had kids who died in the fire that destroyed the main room and we are hearing their ghosts and digging up their remains shocked

I'm sure they would never make the game that macabre, but it could make for an interesting story.

#233937 - 05/10/13 02:16 AM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: Princess_Atta]
Nora Willow Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Eastern Isola

Quote:
We know from the notes that Margaret and Bill were having some issues and that at least some of these issues involved children. What if they had kids who died in the fire that destroyed the main room and we are hearing their ghosts and digging up their remains shocked

I'm sure they would never make the game that macabre, but it could make for an interesting story.

Princess_Atta, you really put some thought into that storyline! You should try your hand at the Fan Fiction on here! That would be a bit creepy to be honest, but
Click to reveal..
it's not like there haven't been ghosts in prior games

#233941 - 05/10/13 03:39 AM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: Nora Willow]
Princess_Atta Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: Nora Willow

Quote:

Princess_Atta, you really put some thought into that storyline! You should try your hand at the Fan Fiction on here! That would be a bit creepy to be honest, but
Click to reveal..
it's not like there haven't been ghosts in prior games

Awww shucks! Seeing as I'm an aspiring writer, that's such a wonderful compliment smile So thank you. And I might just at that if I have time.

#233942 - 05/10/13 04:17 AM Re: Funny actions (possilbe spoilers so beware!) [Re: Princess_Atta]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
I'd like to just drop in a small reminder here that all stories should be submitted to the Fan Fiction section of our forums, but at this time, Fan Fiction is currently closed.

Thank you very much for understanding! smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter