The West bedroom -- once you get rid of the vermin -- is a dull peach color. There's nothing wrong with it, but I wanted something slightly different, so I've recolored it to pink.

Once again, I made this for my own use, but I'm sharing it here just in case anybody else wants it.

The necessary files are zipped; you'll need to unzip them before you install them. You can find installation instructions in the enclosed README file or in LadyCFII's useful post here.

Right now, there aren't any recolors of the surrounding rooms, but I'm sure there will be some in the future. Other modders should feel free to incorporate this mod into theirs if they want it; it's a simple enough recolor that I'm not grabby about it. grin

The lavender bed that you see in the screenshot is also a recolor that I've made for personal use; I can post it if anybody wants it.

Have fun!

Attachments
pink_west_bedroom.jpg

Description: This is what the bedroom looks like in game.

VF2_Pink_West_Bedroom.zip (755 downloads)
Description: This is the file for the mod. Remember to unzip it and to take the files out of the folder before using. See the enclosed README for details.