I love the puppy in VF2; I especially like the way it jumps up and down when begging at the table.

The little black-and-white puppy has a blue collar. Blue is a nice color, but it doesn't show up that well against a black-and-white dog, so I wanted the dog to have a red collar. I've recolored the puppy's collar for my own use, and I'm sharing it here, just in case anybody else wants it. The color of things is ridiculously important to me, and when I play a game, I often end up recoloring everything. smile

This doesn't recolor any of the other pets -- I'm only on the first generation, so the puppy is the only dog we can buy right now.

If anyone recolors some of the other pets in the future, feel free to combine this mod with those.

The pet_grid.png file is 2.15 MB, and the upload limit for this forum is 2.00 MB, which means that the forum software will not allow me to post the mod here. So this mod is hosted off-site; you can get it at MediaFire.

Installation instructions are in the enclosed README, or you can look at this post.

Attachments
red_puppy_collar.jpg

Description: Description: Here's a picture, taken in-game, of the puppy with the red collar. I've enlarged the picture somewhat, since the puppy is kind of just a dot at the usual size. :)