Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#233452 - 04/25/13 02:19 AM Re: Comments & Observations [Re: Simsane]
Anarose Offline
Adviser

Loc: USA
I have enjoyed reading everyone's comments and just have to jump in and say I LOVE VF 2 JUST HOW IT IS..no complaints. It is a lovely place to spend time where I can sit back with a cuppa tea, relax and enjoy the trip along the way. True..this is not a game for those who need to have things moving full speed ahead. I appreciate the details and having something new for each new generation.

I have four families going. Each one has a different theme or style. For example, one family has been founded by a very parsimonious matriarch. If it aint on sale she won't buy it. Good thing the cheap sofas double as beds!

#233453 - 04/25/13 03:06 AM Re: Comments & Observations [Re: Anarose]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
Hi Anarose and welcome! Glad you added to this thread. smile You have an interesting way of playing, will be curious to hear about that family as it progresses. I don't mean to sound so negative really, that's why I've also tried to say positive things that I like about this game.

I now think that because things are more expensive and because there are so many more items available, that it is actually going to hold my interest much longer than the original.

#233454 - 04/25/13 03:24 AM Re: Comments & Observations [Re: swedane]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Originally Posted By: swedane
Proudly announcing the birth of twins, one of each sex. smile

Wow! Congratulations!!! I'd love to see them! Can you post a screenshot of your Family Tree with the twins on it? smile

#233461 - 04/25/13 05:29 AM Re: Comments & Observations [Re: Simsane]
Erin333 Offline

Loc: West Cork Éire
Sean my cute blonde headed bloke, been waiting for the right proposal..I like to have 1 cute blonde couple....that match well..right away he had the soft knock on door, and he adopted this cute sweet kid..since age 25, now age 30 still had not found right match, today, email..the cute long hair blonde,showed up Brid was perfect and rich.. though it was love at first sight..
Well it was so cute you know how the bloke goes gets the rose, for her, so did the wee 3 year old adopted Michael, bring her a rose too..
It was so cute..Then they had twins..Oh my...lolol

#233462 - 04/25/13 05:58 AM Re: Comments & Observations [Re: Erin333]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I like the way the guy hands his new wife a rose. Very romantic. In exchange, she hands him ... a pizza! smile

Similarly, when she has a baby, he comes up with a gift-wrapped present, as do any other boys in the family. Any girls don't give their mother anything.

#233463 - 04/25/13 09:50 AM Re: Comments & Observations [Re: Simsane]
swedane Offline
Master

Loc: BC. CANADA
Originally Posted By: Simsane
Congratulations on the twins -- not having them be the same sex is a definite change from the first game. At least I think it is, I can't remember ever having twins in that game that were not the same sex, so that's neat.
Originally Posted By: arnie
Yes, I've never heard of twins of different sexes in any LDW game before either.

You're both right, the twins are GIRLS. I acted on their names, Uffa & Soonina. I thought for sure "Uffa" was a boy!! It wasn't till I saw them running around I realized my mistake! shocked

Your 'romantic' remark made me burst out laughing.. Thinking.. if guys had the choice, they'd probably go for the pizza! smile

#233466 - 04/25/13 12:40 PM Re: Comments & Observations [Re: MissKathy]
swedane Offline
Master

Loc: BC. CANADA
Originally Posted By: MissKathy

Wow! Congratulations!!! I'd love to see them! Can you post a screenshot of your Family Tree with the twins on it? smile
Here they are... totally opposite looking from their parents... which is fine with me!

Attachments
McIver-Family.jpg

Description: The McIvor Twins

#233468 - 04/25/13 12:49 PM Re: Comments & Observations [Re: swedane]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Originally Posted By: swedane
Thinking.. if guys had the choice, they'd probably go for the pizza! smile

Too right! You can't eat a rose! grin

Well, at a glance, I'd have thought they were both boys!

#233470 - 04/25/13 12:53 PM Re: Comments & Observations [Re: Simsane]
Pinkanista Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Netherlands
simsane, i just found my first nut, lol. It snowed and than all of a sudden leaves started popping up and a nut!(I could make a tree out of the leaves i found by now lol.)
I also love it that a room can be what you want, recently they have been whatching at the biggest room by far saying wishing a utility room. I was like istn that a bit to big for a utility room?
lol

#233474 - 04/25/13 05:09 PM Re: Comments & Observations [Re: Pinkanista]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
Great, Pinkanista and yea, I think I could make a tree too, lol! My kid (only have one so far, they refuse to try for another one) keeps goign to that largest room and saying he wished it was an "exercise" room! As far as I knew, there wasn't even going to BE an exercise room, lol!

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter