Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 220 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
chuusu, Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12
30713 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30713 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#233206 - 04/21/13 02:26 AM Re: Alternate Room Fixing? [Re: CherryDrops]
Princess_Atta Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: CherryDrops
Since I don't know how much could be a spoiler, I'm just going to put everything under the spoiler tag. This was for the contaminated room:

Click to reveal..
I just logged on to a family and I got a pop up (I was doing something else, so didn't think to get a screenie of it) from the EPA about my contaminated room (the green room). I got the option to tell them about it or lie. I told them. Result was, they gave me 25% off of fixing the room and workers came and cleaned the room.

Lucky! I got the same event and told them and I got fined and given free rash cream because several of my peeps got itchy.

#233209 - 04/21/13 04:03 AM Re: Alternate Room Fixing? [Re: Princess_Atta]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Those are actually
Click to reveal..
two different events. smile

#233213 - 04/21/13 06:58 AM Re: Alternate Room Fixing? [Re: CherryDrops]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Originally Posted By: CherryDrops
Since I don't know how much could be a spoiler, I'm just going to put everything under the spoiler tag. This was for the contaminated room:

Click to reveal..
I just logged on to a family and I got a pop up (I was doing something else, so didn't think to get a screenie of it) from the EPA about my contaminated room (the green room). I got the option to tell them about it or lie. I told them. Result was, they gave me 25% off of fixing the room and workers came and cleaned the room.

I've had that a couple of times in iOS and once in Windows.
Click to reveal..
Each time I told them and got a free tube of cortisone cream, although that was nothing special since I had to buy more tubes for the rest of the family!

#233372 - 04/24/13 01:11 AM Alternate ways of room renovation???? And more
LadyKnight Offline
Trainee

Loc: Illinois
I agree in the respect that IF there is an alternate way of fixing rooms...and porch...I, for one, could use a hint!

If there is another way to build certain rooms please someone let me know! Also, if there are other "secret" things to be found or accomplished...now would be a good time to make them known to keep game from becoming boring.Is it...or will it ever be, possible to change wallpapering, flooring, etc?

Anyone?

#233735 - 05/02/13 04:50 PM Re: Alternate ways of room renovation???? And more [Re: LadyKnight]
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
Anyone find any information yet? Because unless I hit it big in the lotto I'm not going to get anymore work done. My people are just too lazy.

www.jamisings.com

#234320 - 05/23/13 03:55 PM Re: Alternate ways of room renovation???? And more [Re: Jami]
Omochao Offline
Adviser

Loc: Nowhere
Originally Posted By: Jami
Anyone find any information yet? Because unless I hit it big in the lotto I'm not going to get anymore work done. My people are just too lazy.

I know! They NEVER work!

#234374 - 05/23/13 09:44 PM Re: Alternate ways of room renovation???? And more [Re: Omochao]
Erin333 Offline

Loc: West Cork Éire
Depends on how much reward training you do initially...
Mine (touch wood) have all been hard workers but then I run a tight ship..
Especially on the first generation peeps, they work till they drop..;)
I have had only one lazy bloke...but eventually got him to dance right..

#238187 - 04/27/15 09:21 PM Re: Alternate ways of room renovation???? And more [Re: Erin333]
Candy_63 Offline
Expert

Loc: Germany
This is very interesting. I like to figure out how it works. So, I've started a new family. Until now no room is restored. The poor must sleep in the office...

At first there was the report to the EPA ... okay, I've got one cortisone cream and had to buy another frown

I'm curious what happened next smile

Attachments
test.jpg

#238188 - 04/27/15 10:21 PM Re: Alternate ways of room renovation???? And more [Re: Candy_63]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
I have found a way to earn money fast, and my peeps have over a million coins.

Click to reveal..
I drag the adults to their workplace and just start praising them. When they run away, I drag them back and praise them 3 times again. I make sure to do this 10 times. After you've had them run away 10 times, drag them back to their workplace one more time, and praise them twice. This way, you can get your peeps to earn money quickly, and you can promote then to master by the age of 35. it might take a few generations to get enough to renovate all the rooms, but you'll have them renovated soon enough. wink

Enjoy earning money and renovating the rooms! smile

#238514 - 11/07/15 12:53 AM Re: Alternate ways of room renovation???? And more [Re: AriaSparkle]
Magesteff Offline
Expert

Loc: Western Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: AriaSparkle
I have found a way to earn money fast, and my peeps have over a million coins.

Click to reveal..
I drag the adults to their workplace and just start praising them. When they run away, I drag them back and praise them 3 times again. I make sure to do this 10 times. After you've had them run away 10 times, drag them back to their workplace one more time, and praise them twice. This way, you can get your peeps to earn money quickly, and you can promote then to master by the age of 35. it might take a few generations to get enough to renovate all the rooms, but you'll have them renovated soon enough. wink

Enjoy earning money and renovating the rooms! smile

Yes that is the best way. However:
Click to reveal..
praising with the green hand too much makes them run away. It is best to use things like candy or fruit from the Flea market.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter