Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 114 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#232824 - 04/05/13 02:05 AM Love VF 2!
akasia Offline

Loc: Los Angeles
It took me a little while to appreciate the look of VF 2, but I am really enjoying the game for what it has to offer and I think I like the look of these people better now than the originals!

I would have enjoyed more puzzles (I think there is only the ant puzzle) but this is a different kind of game and I accept that.

The house is much more interactive. I love lighting the fire place, turning on the pin ball machine, and the washer, etc. Love the pets (that our peeps can now pet!) and that there is so much furniture to chose from and arrange. I never had a doll house when I was a kid. This game is a great little virtual doll house that is fun to play.

Thanks for making this game and for thinking up all the cool upgrades. I'm glad that we can now pay to adopt, get a promotion (though that's not really worth it for the cost!), get a maid (love the maids!), get a gardener (haven't gotten him yet but will love his visits as well), advance the game via time warp, play the lotto, and order an instant event.

Money is hard to come by (if you're cheap like me and don't want to spend real cash) but if you are patient enough to build up the bank account and if you chose the careers that start at the lowly $15 but hit a max of $690, then even with 1% interest you have a lot of money with which to play.

If I start getting impatient about the money, heck, I'll pay some real bucks to pay a broker to improve my interest rate.

The one thing I've paid for already is the Lucky Rock (just 99 cents!) because I'm a collection freak. This little rock (which must be hidden in a drawer somewhere because I've never seen it!) has brought me lots of extra money and kept me zooming around the property.

I look forward to finding out what the Community Lobbying will be all about. Dear moderators: Can we have a hint? What could the lobbying be about?? PLEASE follow through with this idea because it sounds like it has so much potential to be fun! smile

#232858 - 04/05/13 11:54 PM Re: Love VF 2! [Re: akasia]
Taco Freak Offline
Adviser

Loc: US
Oh... I wish there were more. frown

#232939 - 04/15/13 06:53 PM Re: Love VF 2! [Re: Taco Freak]
stonzee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Texas
What does the lucky rock? I don't recall seeing that in the store. Is it under upgrades?

#232940 - 04/15/13 07:29 PM Re: Love VF 2! [Re: stonzee]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi stonzee. The Lucky Rock is in the Coins and More section of the store. It's an in-app purchase.

When purchased, it increases the rate and rarity of random collectibles that appear in the yard. smile

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter