Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 174 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 13 of 13 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13
Topic Options
#221208 - 04/13/10 02:08 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Finny]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
Originally Posted By: Finny
but I didn't see a mausoleum piece for a few days. I finally saw ONE today and it was one I already had.

That IS strange, only mausoleumpieces you DON'T have show up wink

#221375 - 04/19/10 06:02 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Emerald Cat]
Bee921 Offline

Thank you for all of the Virtual Villagers games. I have them all & still enjoy playing them.
I received VV4 March 23rd, but had to wait nearly 2 weeks before starting it. I'm at 18 villagers now (2 still being carried) but have 1-13 of the puzzles done, all but 1 fishscale for the collectines, & started with 1 adult male. 3 nursing females & 1 child. Thanx for a splendid game!!!!

#221489 - 04/22/10 03:42 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: JackiDance]
George T SLC Offline
Expert

Loc: Utah
Originally Posted By: JackiDance
I am one of those that won't spend 5000 tech points for clothes until i have finished everything else.
I wouldn't do so frivolously But I had one guy with an outfit identical to another's and a not wholly dissimilar head. And to top it off, he's immediately below the other guy in age.

I'm going for 10s of thousands of points for the next level of anything, and in THIS case I don't regret spending half a thou on making me--and, I'm convinced, the villager!--happy! The new outfit picks up nicely on his hair color, BtW.

And me, I'm a 62yo confirmed bachelor.

#221494 - 04/22/10 10:24 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: George T SLC]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I don't usually bother with changing villagers' outfits at all in VV4. In VV2 and VV3 I'd change the doctors' clothes to white, so that they could be more easily spotted, but in VV4 we try to train every villager in every skill so in a way one villager is as good as another for healing.

The only times I have changed peeps' clothes were shortly after I got the game, and I wanted to see what was available, and some female villagers who have a rather unattractive mud-brown dress, which looks particularly bad with some hair colours. I've only done it late on in the game, though, when there's little or nothing else left on which to spend tech points anyway.

#221581 - 04/25/10 10:20 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: arnie]
dulcey Offline

Loc: England
I bought VV4 two days ago, and am really impressed with it so far! I absolutely LOVE the background/map design for this one. My favourite addition to the gameplay so far is being able to place buildings wherever you want. Great stuff! Thanks for all your hard work, there are a lot of things to love about this game. smile

Also:
Click to reveal..
I really like making loads of soaps and cloth, for some bizarre reason!

Aww, and while I was typing this I lost my first villager - how sad! He's being taken away to be buried now. Still, I've heard some interesting rumours about what happens when villagers die in this game... wink

#221960 - 05/15/10 03:57 PM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Raeperk]
DariaMcBee Offline
Adviser

Loc: Dallas
As I began playing this new game, I became reminiscent of my very first VV(1) game and how it was such a breakthrough in gaming at the time. Now, when I check for new games, I automatically click, "Time Management" games. When VV1 came out, there was no category for Time management, so I want to express my gratitude for your leadership and creativity in game creation. This new game has the same element of "discovery" that appeals to me, as well as a spiritual element that touches my heart.

I know other time mgmt. games have come out since the first VV, and I admit I play them, but nothing comes close to the art, storyline, music, discovery and tasks that Virtual Villagers offers. And if there is ever a VV100, I will probably be playing it!

Well, one of my villagers just attained Master, so I'd better show up for the party. Happy day!

Daria

#222041 - 05/20/10 05:39 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Emerald Cat]
MichelleBelle Offline

Loc: Texas
First, I'd like to thank the developers for another outstanding version of Virtual Villagers! I love this game! I NEVER get tired of it and will play it until you guys stop making it.

Secondly, I have a question.. Why do the villagers stand underneath a tree when it rains instead of going into their huts? It makes no sense that they have these beautiful huts, yet never use them(all except the LOVE SHACK)! Please allow them to get some use out of the huts for a change.

At least I would feel like my hard earned tech points would be put to better use when spent upgrading construction, if the villagers actually used the huts they've built.

Michelle

#232531 - 02/17/13 07:26 AM Re: Thank You LDW!(Say Thanks & give us your first impressions) [Re: Finny]
Mary49 Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
I really enjoy the Virtual Villagers. I am hooked on them. I have recently been disabled so it play a lot. I am learning something new every day. I was playing VV1 for 190 hours and I was just about 20,000 tech points away from making the Golden Baby. I got up and went to use the rest room and when I came back everyone but a 2 year old was dead frown. I don't understand.

I like the way you think. I would do the same thing. I bought the game 2 months ago and haven't been able to get it to play. I should have bought it on the LDW site. Anyway, have fun. I play these while i'm watching movies and doing my crafts.

Page 13 of 13 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter