Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 233 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#232122 - 12/28/12 07:08 PM Time Zone Troubles
Geebeeweebles Offline
Trainee

For the past few days I have been in France, to I changed the time on my iPhone, since I changed it back to normal as I arrived back in England, my family don't age, the adults don't work, my twin babies remain babies in their mothers arms and no food is eaten. When I am on the game, it seems that time goes past, as if I set Logon, the daddy to work in the office, he earns some money, but when I am not on the game, it seems that no time passes. I would turn the game off as Sandrina was having a shower - the next day, as I switch on the game, she's still in the shower. I also deleted the app and restarted, to see if that would work, but unfortunatley, it has not worked. What should I do?!
Thank you.

#232124 - 12/29/12 04:28 AM Re: Time Zone Troubles [Re: Geebeeweebles]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Unfortunately, it is likely that the same thing that happened in this thread happened to your game. frown

Unpredictable results can occur if adjustments are made to the clock, especially moving the clock backwards in time. Different games will respond differently under those circumstances, ranging from minor statistics anomalies to killing whatever is living in the game. Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House has a much more complex real-time engine than some of our other games, and you're much more likely to see problems with it when adjusting the system clock.

While many people do adjust their system clocks for various reasons, doing so affects far more than just the games. Every application in your device is affected, including the file system and other system applications.

There are a couple of ways to resolve the problem:

1) If you have invested a lot of time playing the game or have spent real money on In-App Purchases, you should wait it out and see if the game recovers on its own. This will usually happen when the actual time on your device "catches up" with the furthest date/time that you set during your clock adjustments. Pausing the game while you wait for that to happen can make the wait easier.

2) If you are just starting out in the game, and you haven't spent any real money on In-App Purchases, you could just delete the game, reinstall it, and start over. Everything will be erased, including all progress you had made in the game, and you will start the game completely over.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter