Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 135 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 20 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 >
Topic Options
#227242 - 01/09/11 08:26 PM Re: Bug Reporting [Re: cindylouwho]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The villager that you made young will be nursing the baby for a very long time. See this post for an explanation.

#227243 - 01/09/11 08:28 PM Re: Bug Reporting [Re: scalad]
Unicorn

scalad, please see this answer in our Support FAQ for an explanation of why the peeps move.

#227246 - 01/09/11 08:34 PM Re: Bug Reporting [Re: Dimplz]
Unicorn

Dimplz, any time a female villager becomes young again, and later carries a baby, the baby will not be weaned until she once again reaches the age she was before her age reverted. In previous VV games, that was a rare occurrence, but in VV5 it's far more likely. We are still evaluating the effect of this situation on the game.

#227272 - 01/10/11 12:22 AM Re: Bug Reporting [Re: LadyCFII]
cindylouwho Offline
Adviser

Lady CFII I have looked at all the links you provided and the only option you have basically given me is to uninstall the game and start new? I don't think so. I went back and looked and the only mothers who are affected by the glitch are those that I have used the time warp on. There is obviously a glitch in the game that will not allow time-warped women to have children. Well, they can have them, they just can't put them down. Starting the entire game over is not a good explanation of the problem since I didn't have the problem the others had with pausing the game a lot. I haven't paused the game since the first couple of days so that can't be the problem here.

#227278 - 01/10/11 01:21 AM Re: Bug Reporting [Re: cindylouwho]
Unicorn

If you look at the post immediately above yours, I supplied some additional information that applies to your game (since you used a power on the females). I'm not sure how you interpreted my answer as telling you that you had to start over. You don't have to start over, since you can wait for them to wean the children or
Click to reveal..
reverse the effect by using time warp on them.

#227285 - 01/10/11 01:41 AM Re: Bug Reporting [Re: skipper45mn]
Myle1800 Offline

I found that there is bugs in VV5 one is the last villager i hilighted is not the same one i had before i get one that i did not hilighted. Heathes that are filling up the mosoleumn dont stay away long enough they come back after i had 50 master builders try to destroy the blocking totem and the heatheans come back in one minute after 40 per cent was taken down,

#227287 - 01/10/11 02:00 AM Re: Bug Reporting [Re: Myle1800]
Sailorben Offline
Trainee

I too had the problem with the highlighted villager often not being the one selected. It gradually stopped happening, and I suspect that it is something like the "click box" for the selection is a bit offset or too small or something, so that I gradually adapted to the "sweet spot".

I don't know if it's a bug, or if I have something yet to do after (I thought) completing Puzzle 10, but it doesn't show up on the Puzzles page as completed.

Here's one I almost hate to report.. the Rascal seems to have found himself in some quicksand or something in the NW edge of the Puzzle 10 feature. Anyway I left the game on while away for a few minutes and returned to find him immobile in that location, with only his head visible. So far I haven't found a way to extricate him, not that I've tried TOO hard yet! LOL He can still jump, and rant, but his "activity" either says "Nothing" or speeds so fast through his choices that they're difficult to read.

#227288 - 01/10/11 02:11 AM Re: Bug Reporting [Re: Sailorben]
nb3 Offline

Thanks for looking into it. I'd completed the puzzle already, anyway - but it was just an element I wish I would've had in my first two games.

#227318 - 01/10/11 07:45 AM Re: Bug Reporting [Re: LadyCFII]
Dimplz Offline

Originally Posted By: LadyCFII
Dimplz, any time a female villager becomes young again, and later carries a baby, the baby will not be weaned until she once again reaches the age she was before her age reverted. In previous VV games, that was a rare occurrence, but in VV5 it's far more likely. We are still evaluating the effect of this situation on the game.

LOL LadyCFII, please forget I had a young nursing villager.

My original problem was I had a villager nursing for 14 years of her life (from age 19 to 33). This was a villager that was old, then I made her young, she grew up normally to age 19, THEN started nursing a baby and was still nursing the baby with 123 minutes left when she was 33. I made her young again AFTER all of that (and she turned into a nursing youth).

I am just trying to report a possible bug of when you make someone young and they grow up again, there may be problems with their babies.

#227319 - 01/10/11 07:57 AM Re: Bug Reporting [Re: LadyCFII]
scalad Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: LadyCFII
scalad, please see this answer in our Support FAQ for an explanation of why the peeps move.

Thank you! That did answer my question.

Page 8 of 20 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter