Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#231787 - 09/26/12 10:53 PM What's come out in the past year or so?
YaelleG Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Baltimore
HI - I havent been keeping up with any of the LDW stuff in the past year or two really.
I tried searching through these pages to try to see what is new or what might be coming out but there is so. much. stuff. Can anyone maybe summarize whether there have been any new games or are going to be?
I just downloaded Virtual Villagers Origins for iOs but havent tried it yet. It looks exactly like....one of the other games, not sure which.

So the last I saw/did was....IDK which the order was between the secret city, the one with the children & the one with the tree.....but one of those 3 was the last I had seen as far as releases.
I would not mind an update to Fish Tycoon - like if they'd add new species or something. Now THAT would get me to playing again!

#231789 - 09/26/12 11:21 PM Re: What's come out in the past year or so? [Re: YaelleG]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
As it says in this announcement VV:Origins is based on VV1. smile

We generally don't talk about future development plans, since they are often very fluid and change frequently. That's also the reason that we typically don't announce release dates until our games are well into beta testing.

The Previews area on the main LDW website is one of the official pages to see what's coming next. The main website also has links to all of our games.

Alternately, you can check our page on Facebook for updates, or even Twitter. You can see Facebook to the left of the forums, and Twitter is on the bottom right if you prefer to stay on the forums!

http://www.ldw.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Virtual-Villagers/353617646254

https://twitter.com/lastdayofwork

Hope this helps!
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#231791 - 09/27/12 06:26 PM Re: What's come out in the past year or so? [Re: YaelleG]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

If the one with the tree is the last release you saw, then there's been another big one: VV5. But you've probably found that out for yourself already wink

#231797 - 09/30/12 08:58 PM Re: What's come out in the past year or so? [Re: JudasFm]
YaelleG Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Baltimore
OK I had to search my computer to tell - especially since I had an old computer that died tragically & I had to take its contents & transfer them onto here - and I found a receipt for VV5. So apparently I have played that. Is that the one with the heathens?

#231798 - 09/30/12 10:06 PM Re: What's come out in the past year or so? [Re: YaelleG]
txmom2 Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: YaelleG
OK I had to search my computer to tell - especially since I had an old computer that died tragically & I had to take its contents & transfer them onto here - and I found a receipt for VV5. So apparently I have played that. Is that the one with the heathens?

Yes. If that's the last one you saw, pretty much the only thing that's come out since is stuff for mobile devices (like Virtual Villagers: Origins for iOS). There's two new games being worked on at the moment (VF2 and Lonely Pets, in case you haven't checked the Preview Page yet^^), though.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter