Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 171 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#231053 - 03/23/12 07:09 AM Help! Infected seed? Lost all my money!
boet Offline
Trainee

Loc: Alaska
Does anyone know about a seed that shows up out of no where in the tray that looks like half of a lime? I thought why not and put in new pot. The game restarted with a quick flash of an infection message and when I trashed it - my money shows up as -146862232.

Help Please!

Kathy

#231056 - 03/23/12 04:36 PM Re: Help! Infected seed? Lost all my money! [Re: boet]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Kathy, I replied to your support form that you sent in about this issue.

If anyone else has this problem, I'll need the following information:

If your game restarted with a "quick infection message", please tell us what the message was (as precisely as possible, please)! There's a seed catalog in the Plant Tycoon Guide forum. Is it possible for you to look at that and pinpoint which seed you believe was the cause?

Thank you! smile

~Heather
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#231057 - 03/23/12 05:26 PM Re: Help! Infected seed? Lost all my money! [Re: Xay]
boet Offline
Trainee

Hi Heather, Thank you for quick response smile. The seed itself showed as an unknown in seed tray but looking at the seed catalog I found it! It was a Tier 4 weeper. The one on far left that looks like a cut lemon or lime. Trying to plant it caused the game to not only restart and lose all my isola money in the extreme (debt I could never recover from) but I lost value of the plant bucks I purchased when I had to start a new game. I had recently purchased 99 cents worth 10 plant bucks and than 4.99 for 60 plant bucks. I had 18 left when forced to start again and nothing to show with the items I used all the other plant bucks for.

Regarding the error message on restart - it was so fast I could not read it fast enough for it to be clear. Just something about infected seed or...

Thank you for your help. Do you think I might get credit for the plant bucks I had purchased with real money? One more thing... In the supplies area the common imported seeds area is empty today.

By the way, I was already using the rarest soil so should not have had the problem regarding a tier 4 seed. The water however was not upgraded yet...

Kathy

#231059 - 03/23/12 05:35 PM Re: Help! Infected seed? Lost all my money! [Re: boet]

For your purchase, we will need to continue with emails, so simply reply to my email. We will require personal information from you to verify your purchase, and sharing personal information on our forums (where everything is public) is something we won't do, to protect your privacy! laugh

If you can re-create the error, see if you can catch or write down what the error message is, so we can determine what it is you might be seeing. smile

The "seed store" area replenishes itself 24 hours after you last purchased seeds, it does not replenish itself on a set clock (like every midnight, etc). smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#231092 - 03/31/12 04:02 AM Re: Help! Infected seed? Lost all my money! [Re: Xay]
boet Offline
Trainee

Hi Heather, Are you by chance on vacation? I have been emailing you but have not heard back...

#231098 - 03/31/12 09:50 PM Re: Help! Infected seed? Lost all my money! [Re: boet]

No, boet, I'm not on vacation. I emailed you several times. I'll email you again, immediately.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter