Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 132 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 7 of 18 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#221032 - 04/08/10 03:35 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: laurence]
loisk Offline

Sorry if this is repetitious, but please no fog; the poor villagers can hardly move.

Did feel that some of the clothing just didn't fit the village; some looked to modern.

If there is a falls in the next one it would be fun to have the kids slide down it; might be fun for the adults too. A small falls of course.

#221035 - 04/08/10 04:30 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: loisk]
ILSherry Offline

Loc: IL
I think it would be fun if you could control whether or not the villagers 'pick' the berries. I tried playing VV4 with the children collecting the 'food.' It worked great until I turned off the computer. The adult farmed the berries. I had wanted to play without using that as a food source.

Just a suggestion for a great game.

#221039 - 04/08/10 09:42 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: ILSherry]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
You can do that by not checking any farmers. A few villagers might pick a few berries but they should soon return to their 'proper' job. Obviously, your stock of food would reduce as the kids can't pick mushrooms while the game is off, so you've got to be careful.

#221070 - 04/09/10 05:59 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: arnie]
PSHS28 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Cebu, Philippines
I just hope VV5 will be a lot better. VV4 has disappointed me in the fact that some puzzles have ultimately NO BENEFIT on the villagers...
I would like to suggest that an improvement would be made on the villager's faces and bodies... i mean, the background looks greeat... the villagers still look cartoonish.
Uhm, i also would like to see more challenging beneficial puzzles that would need a more specific combination of tech levels, just like in the past VV's.
The Lv; 3 techs did not mean much in VV4.
Please put more significance on healers... for example, there could be an occasional storm that would wreck the island, destroy huts and injure villagers... and i hope this would be a regular event.

#221071 - 04/09/10 08:21 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: knksmiles]
Ruaa Offline

I don't know about you guys, but I find myself stopping my villagers doing things, like "cooling their feet in the stream" or "drinking rain water" and I thought it might actually be nice to have a mental health bar where if an adult villager does not get some fun they might get depression and stop working (coz they seem to work a lot with no rest, a bit unrealistic) and the same thing goes for using the huts to sleep rather than just having them there, and having a sunset and night time, just like in VF.
and I like the idea of fathers doing some parenting not just leaving it to the women... it is supposed to be a progressive society after all!

but so far I do love VV4

#221106 - 04/11/10 01:13 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Ruaa]
Luke Gates Offline
Consigliere

I would like some kind of sport that you have to build an arena for, and then you drag some number of villagers to the arena and then the whole tribe will come and watch the sport.

#221167 - 04/12/10 08:06 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Luke Gates]
Ruaa Offline

maybe Isola can have animals other than birds and fish where the villagers can take care of them and use their products. expand farming a bit.

#221318 - 04/16/10 08:33 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: invalidthirteen]
gjkris Offline

Loc: Texas
I would like to see:

A better way for healers to gain skill than in VV4. I find it practically impossible to get a healer to master level because the villagers almost never get sick. So tryiing to get a scholar or even multiples is next to impossible. (Maybe I am doing something wrong.) In a previous VV I would just keep taking them around to plants to learn but in VV4 that doesn't work well.

Rather than getting rid of the parrots or some other animals I always wanted to tame them and let them become pets for the kids and/or adults.

#221319 - 04/16/10 08:36 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: loisk]
gjkris Offline

Loc: Texas
I like the fog.

#221336 - 04/17/10 01:15 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: gjkris]
PSHS28 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Cebu, Philippines
VV5 has GOt to have ANIMAls...!!!
jUST LIKE IN the game "wandering willows"...
Maybe wild pigs, birds, pet parrot/chimp???
PLEEEAAASEEE!!!!

P.s. I also like the fog... and NO MORE FROG-RESCUING!!!

Page 7 of 18 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter