Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 233 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 18 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#220001 - 03/13/10 05:17 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: invalidthirteen]
Rychus Offline

Loc: PA USA
How do you improve on perfection? The answer is V V Tree of Life. I have all the V V games and I still play the first two partly because the little characters are cuter than the newer ones and even the outfits and hair styles I like better not to mention music tracks (especially the intro song).
Maybe in upcoming VV's old characters and outfits could visit with the new? And maybe even old songs or tracks can be made available. I really miss some of the older stuff.
KUDOS to the team for these V V games!

#220093 - 03/14/10 03:35 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Silverbeast]
spinnything Offline
Adviser

I would like a 'go back to previous villager' on the initial selection screen.

#220128 - 03/15/10 01:40 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: invalidthirteen]
Rychus Offline

Loc: PA USA
Ooops I need to add another comment or two. Now that I've been playing the new V V Tree of Life for more than a day ... it's so awesome that I'm forgetting all about what I miss from the older ones. The music is even better than the older awesome stuff especially my favorite (the intro song)... the detail and artwork are superior to the old stuff too. Thank You a million times LDW team.

#220129 - 03/15/10 02:29 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Rychus]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
I do love though that when ever they master 3 skills they're not called esteemed elders. That was sort of annoying having to guess whether or not they were a master of something.
I hope they keep the mausoleum. I really like it. And I also hope they keep being able to choose your starting villagers.
I love the trophies. Pretty much I guess to some it all up I hope they keep all the cool features of VV4 and add on to it in VV5. laugh

#220134 - 03/15/10 05:59 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: cnm]
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
Originally Posted By: cnm
I would hate to see mothers 'work'. You think taking care of a baby is a part-time job? Maternity leave is VERY IMPORTANT.

For the loafers: Just add an '-L' to their name so you know they are a loafer and you don't waste any more time on them. Maybe they are crippled or something.

Mom's work IRL without taking two YEARS off. In some cultures if she's healthy enough she's back to work the very next day. There is zero reason that they can't at least do research while caring for the baby.

At the very least cut the time down, but I still think moms should do more then just walk around carrying a baby.

www.jamisings.com

#220334 - 03/18/10 11:39 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Jami]
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
Hm - I can't seem to find the edit button for my above post. Maybe I'm just too out of it today.

Anywa - more reactions to the clothing would be nice. For instance, I had a villager who refused to learn farming no matter how many times I put her there. I finally checked her dislikes, noticed she hates red, and put her in the outfit with the most red in it. I would've liked to see her being angry or depressed rather then happy with her new clothes.

Fits into my wish to be able to punish stubborn ones.

www.jamisings.com

#220335 - 03/18/10 11:41 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Jami]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
About the edit button, Jami: The edit time-period is up already. I forget how long it is... a few hours.

#220337 - 03/18/10 11:51 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Krystal]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
The edit period is 6 hours on most posts. smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#220887 - 04/01/10 07:40 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV?
mappam Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central Florida, USA
Not in any order:

1) The name of the village displayed on the top of the screen.
For those of us that have multi-villages it would be awesome to see at a glance Which Tribe you are playing.

2) Back Button on the Villagers Choice Area. I hit the wrong button and couldn't go Back to it....Back Button would be Awesome.

3) Nursing mom's can get collectables - just like the kids can.

Thanks - just a couple of thoughts as I was playing - and LOVING it to bits!!

I live in my own little world - I like it there - Everyone knows me.

#220890 - 04/01/10 09:01 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: mappam]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
In the forum: Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life » Healers?
Originally Posted By: laurence
I'd like to see, maybe in VV5, the villagers studying the plants at the beginning of the game then mastering their healing skills in the hospital!
wink

Page 6 of 18 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter